Dana White calls UFC who disagree with the Okami Cut, F****** Idoits

I don't agree with the Okami cut, but it is strange to see so many who use phrases like "Ultimate Pointfighting Championships", hate lower weight classes and who constantly complain about slow/boring fights coming out of the woodwork to defend Fitch and Okami.

Because they aren't the same people. The posters who dislike point fighters are cool with the cuts. Take the tinfoil off your head, sir.

Because he thinks hes tommy westphall

st-elsewhere_tommy-westphall-snow-globe.jpg

And the whole sport is just his snow globe.

Dana white being autistic made me chuckle

he is boring yes but for god sake GSP is boring too, do you want UFC as sport or just enterteiment?

Okami shouldn't be cut before any gyus ranked behind him.

The UFC has never had any sort of policy where the lowest ranked guys get cut. Everyone has their own circumstances.

And GSP is a popular champion who sells tons of PPVs. Just like Okami.

By Dana's standards I'm already a terrorist for thieving his content. Oh well, can't please everyone.

Because they aren't the same people. The posters who dislike point fighters are cool with the cuts. Take the tinfoil off your head, sir.

The number of people that complained about Fitch fights versus the amount of people that cared about him before he was cut was outnumbered by maybe 1000 to 1. Now we have the exact opposite where almost everyone is upset with the cuts. There is no chance there isn't a serious crossover there.

I am not happy with either cut but it's a lie to say it's not the same people who always complain about everything.

I stick up for Dana a lot as he is generally right about a lot of things, but he is dead wrong here and deserves to be called out on it.
I agree with you there.

The number of people that complained about Fitch fights versus the amount of people that cared about him before he was cut was outnumbered by maybe 1000 to 1. Now we have the exact opposite where almost everyone is upset with the cuts. There is no chance there isn't a serious crossover there.

I am not happy with either cut but it's a lie to say it's not the same people who always complain about everything.

Konster and oeshon are like the only 2 Okami fans on here. Let's not pretend he had a legion of fans. Most were disappointed when he was granted his deserved title shot. People are upset with both cuts because they were horseshit, obviously. Neither deserved to be cut. Sure, there is a small crossover, but for the most part, it's the posters that are "just bleed" that are perfectly content with these cuts. it's also possible that you can dislike point fighters, yet still dislike the cuts. They aren't mutually exclusive. It has to do with the integrity of the sport.

If Dana White ran Tennis...

DanaWhiteUFCPresident.png

1 Novak Djokovic (SRB)
2 Rafael Nadal (ESP)
3 Andy Murray (GBR)
4 David Ferrer (ESP)
5 Tom

The are idiots. Okami is as boring and mediocre as you can get and he will never get the title.

So now we are comparing arguably the greatest all time tennis player to Yushin Okami? Why, because they are coincidentally ranked #6 right now?

Being ranked 6th best in the world, doesnt happen by coincidence.

Okami also has easily one of the greatest MW records of all time.

No sport cuts the 6th ranked person or team.

Its pure dumb fuck.

You would have to be trapped in a zuffa bubble not to see that.

In the sporting world, which is much much bigger than zuffa.

This decision isnt just dumb fuck.

Its insanity.

To be fair, Okami was a constant gatekeeper that had no pull, even with the Japanese demographic people didn't quite seem to give a shit.

As much as you guys want this to be only about sports, it's more or less about money. Okami, while a good fighter, was going nowhere and wasn't very marketable. Keeping him on payroll for nothing seems like a bad business decision.

As for Dana calling the MMA fanbase idiots, thats just kettle meet pot.

Feels good not to pay for this guy's PPV's. ;)

And Dana's response to you would be 'I don't give a f*k. You're a goof' :rolleyes:

This is why I always watch the fights at the shop where my owner pays for the PPV or watch it with my buddies who stream the fight on their computer. :D

Dana White thinks he is a big bad ass and king of UFC. Hopefully somewhere down the road Lorenzo will put a sock in his mouth.

Don't keep your hopes up.
Lorenzo said many times. Dana makes him laugh a lot. And he doesn't care for how Dana behaves.

they are not only employees. They are childhood friends... and more... Dana is the one who convince the fertitas to invest money in the UFC... they obviously are very aware that they would have nothing if it were Dana.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back