Dana White calls UFC who disagree with the Okami Cut, F****** Idoits

twein

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
When I said this about Jon Fitch, all these f---ing idiot experts on the Internet and all over Twitter and everywhere else (were upset)

Dana Fucking White ladies and gents.

There are a lot of idiot fans. Can this be denied?

So-it-begins-the-great-shitstorm-of-our-time2.jpg

Dana White thinks he is a big bad ass and king of UFC. Hopefully somewhere down the road Lorenzo will put a sock in his mouth.

I stick up for Dana a lot as he is generally right about a lot of things, but he is dead wrong here and deserves to be called out on it.

War Dana!!!!!!

I love his Fuck you pay me attitude towards the greatest fans in sports who follow the most expensive sport to follow. Fuckin idiots.

They are idiots, UFC only fans? The fans that dwell only here? He knows lol.. The guy (Okami) killed the hype of fighters who would have sold more ppvs than him on the way up by BARELY squeaking out decisions by BARELY fighting. He got his shot for the title against a guy with bad tdd, and he forgot how to take a person down lol. He just got obliterated and nobody wanted to see him in a title fight BEFORE that obliteration. So yeah, the UFC doesn't want guys around just to have them around, not at that price anyway.

Yeah thanks there Dana, we're all idiots again.

One day he will personally ruin the UFC.
More and more people are finally seeing how he really is.

A wannabe gangster who thinks that he can get away with everything now

Seems that quote is a little old TS. While I think Dana is completely wrong on this, I also know that he thinks anyone that disagrees with him is a fucking idiot.

I'm glad to know I'm not a fu*king idiot!

:icon_lol:

I picture you looking like the guy in your AV saying that..

No offense, it was a normal response as nobody thinks they're an idiot, but it was just funny.

They are idiots, UFC only fans? The fans that dwell only here? He knows lol.. The guy (Okami) killed the hype of fighters who would have sold more ppvs than him on the way up by BARELY squeaking out decisions by BARELY fighting. He got his shot for the title against a guy with bad tdd, and he forgot how to take a person down lol. He just got obliterated and nobody wanted to see him in a title fight BEFORE that obliteration. So yeah, the UFC doesn't want guys around just to have them around, not at that price anyway.

Not the point. Okami got cut, that's fine. There is a solid argument for taking that action. The fact that he insults those who disagree with him to that degree is beyond unprofessional. If this was 2007 and there were only PPV and Spike TV UFC programs than fine. However Dana and co. have their sights set on making the UFC a household name. You can't insult the public opinion of those who pay to see you product just for not agreeing with you. He's a 45 year old bully who wishes he could fight.

IF Roger Goodell called football fans F*cking idiots for not agreeing with him, he'd be fired before the sun went down.

One day he will personally ruin the UFC.
More and more people are finally seeing how he really is.

A wannabe gangster who thinks that he can get away with everything now

Lol what is this? Dana White Jr.? The geek son of DW?
It's like that Dexter Lab ep where Dexter finds all versions of Dexter from all different eras.

Back