Dana White blowing air nonstop

Dana White went Full Vince McMahon a long time ago, and wwe will all be paying for it for years to come

I'm positive that Dana has sherdog posters in threads like this who are on his payroll. How anyone can defend him is mind numbing. Dana is a joke lately, shamelessly promoting crap cards and low level fighters at every turn. The zombies in here can defend him so their checks come in but here are the facts, ppv numbers are way down, new fans are not coming around and that is a result of Dana and the ufc.

To all the white knights, Dana doesn't care about you, he doesn't care about us. We are the die hards who will always watch. Dana cares about new fans so he can make more revenue and that is what he is failing at.

Getting a deal with Fox is growing the UFC brand. MMA is a niche sport and it landed a huge deal. Will that deal be renewed? Probably not but they have reached a level that is respectable.

Blindly hating Dana White is as bad as people blindly following his every word.

I stopped paying attention to Dana years ago

So what was the point in making this thread if not to have a fucking cry over shit that there is literally 100's of threads for?

Dana is a promoter. Promoters lie. Kinda like car salesman, they have to promote their product however possible to make it sell and sometimes that requires lying.

Shocking news, I know.

Back