Dana White blowing air nonstop

Phoenixxx

White Belt
Reaction score
I stopped paying attention to Dana years ago. He doesn't even believe the stuff he says himself and he constantly lies about everything. Overanalyzes everything. Is extremely biased. Has no weight to his words anymore.

I'd be more interested in Steve Mazagatti's opinion to be quite honest.

The promotional stuff is just the same regurgitated stuff from the same fat reporters and "analysts".

Dana should of saved all that talk for the big big fights. And I'm talking GSP vs X. Or Silva vs Weidman. He kind of shot himself and the fertittas in the face with his mouth

where exactly is this coming from?

From the bottom of my heart.

You know what I'm talking about?

When he talks he just irks me because its always "this guy is a fucking stud. There's nobody in the UFC like him. This is the best I've ever seen him. This is the biggest fight this year" and the next card he says the same shit about someone else.

I found it so funny when Dana claimed that GSP was extremely hurt from one of Nick Diaz's body punches and you could hear it from the back of the stadium. Then he asked GSP if it hurt and GSP just said no.

calm+your+tits.+idk+if+repost_fea43f_4310694.jpg

ever since that fox deal he has turned into the hype clown ppl know today. before that deal he was a smart businessman who knew what to say and when to say it!

From the bottom of my heart.

You know what I'm talking about?

When he talks he just irks me because its always "this guy is a fucking stud. There's nobody in the UFC like him. This is the best I've ever seen him. This is the biggest fight this year" and the next card he says the same shit about someone else.

I found it so funny when Dana claimed that GSP was extremely hurt from one of Nick Diaz's body punches and you could hear it from the back of the stadium. Then he asked GSP if it hurt and GSP just said no.

Congratulations, you just figured out what a promotor's job is!

What is he going to say "this guy is average, turn any MMA fight on and you will see many people of the same skill/level. This fight is really irrelevant"

Grow up and if you don't like Dana or the UFC stop watching. Simple as that.

And yet here you are talking about him and his product. Looks like he knows what he's doing.

I thought you stopped paying attention to him, TS. How do you know he does all these things?

The fact is, yes he does carry on like a pork chop, but so what? Tune him out if it's a big issue.

I thought you stopped paying attention to him, TS. How do you know he does all these things?

The fact is, yes he does carry on like a pork chop, but so what? Tune him out if it's a big issue.

Its not about me. Its about the integrity of the UFC.

Yeah you make a good point. It is real easy to not hear him if you choose to do so. I mean in terms of fight brodcasts you only hear him talk in pre-fight promo videos and maybe at the end of the prelims with Rogan if they have enough time left of the broadcast.

A lot of the things TS is talking about are usually said in the pressers or the media scrums. Sounds like he is going out of his way to hear what Dana has to say.

Yeah you make a good point. It is real easy to not hear him if you choose to do so. I mean in terms of fight brodcasts you only hear him talk in pre-fight promo videos and maybe at the end of the prelims with Rogan if they have enough time left of the broadcast.

A lot of the things TS is talking about are usually said in the pressers or the media scrums. Sounds like he is going out of his way to hear what Dana has to say.

I really feel that way too. Dana is trying to promote his sport and his brand within that sport. I don't agree with how he goes about it, so by and large I just don't listen - and sometimes that means not watching media scrums etc.

As far as TS' response about the integrity of the UFC? Well it doesn't really have any, and really never has. I don't get why this is such a big problem. As long as the fights are worth watching and are not fixed then that's good enough for me.

A lot of Dana Whiteknights in this thread.

There've only been about 8 posters in here, and I've yet to see anyone fully supporting DW.

I swear, the 'Zuffa Zombies' zombies are worse than the people they are trying to criticise.

EDIT: just realised this may be a joke. I'm a little slow today. I'm a little slow every day...

Dana is a promoter! What's the issue? Yes he's obnoxious at times, but lets not forget that if it wasn't for him or the fertittas then u wouldn't even have this forum to post on! Be grateful that mma is a mainstream sport! Let's not forget where the sport was and where it is now!

I'm positive that Dana has sherdog posters in threads like this who are on his payroll. How anyone can defend him is mind numbing. Dana is a joke lately, shamelessly promoting crap cards and low level fighters at every turn. The zombies in here can defend him so their checks come in but here are the facts, ppv numbers are way down, new fans are not coming around and that is a result of Dana and the ufc.

To all the white knights, Dana doesn't care about you, he doesn't care about us. We are the die hards who will always watch. Dana cares about new fans so he can make more revenue and that is what he is failing at.

Back