Rumored Dana White blocking Mayweather vs McGregor 2, deal almost done

Shut your mouth son. Adults are talking
You post the most childish immature spam on the forum. Nobody is confusing you for an adult.
Son ? Lol nah my dad knows boxing and loves women. You dont fit that description.
Nice boxing post btw

I think those number would likely be way off, neither guy has the star power they had. Didn't they charge like $100 for the ppv in the states doubt many ppl would pay for that now.

Conor is under contract with Dana. Dana gets to decide when the fight happens.

The fact that Conor, as big as he is, is still contractually shackled to the UFC is sad. You would think he would have learned from others. Thats why Floyd clowned him in the lead up to the first fight and said hes not a boss....that dana is the one calling all the shots.

Conor didnt need Dana for a while now. He became bigger than the brand. Why he decided to stay a slave is beyond me.

What a boring fight.

Though hard disagree with that other poster, they would easily do over 500k lol. McGregor hasn't done under a million in years.

What a boring fight.

Though hard disagree with that other poster, they would easily do over 500k lol. McGregor hasn't done under a million in years.

I'd be stunned. Floyd been out the media for years now and McG also been quiet AF in addition to losing in bad ways. Would be very surprised if it surpassed 350k

I'd be stunned. Floyd been out the media for years now and McG also been quiet AF in addition to losing in bad ways. Would be very surprised if it surpassed 350k

Floyd is very much still in the media. He fought Logan Paul a year ago and it sold a million PPVs. Logan Paul is about as big of a media name as you can get in fighting.

Floyd is very much still in the media. He fought Logan Paul a year ago and it sold a million PPVs. Logan Paul is about as big of a media name as you can get in fighting.

I mean I guess? Is it weird if I question those numbers? And I never saw the fight but I heard it was a massive dud. Cant imagine that did anything to help Floyd's next spar but I'm def out of touch w current scene. Youtube "stars" selling 1M PPVs for sparring that may or may not have KO/TKO conditions. Kinda mockery of the sport...

Back