Dana White between 167 and 247

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
When GSP beat Hendricks
hi-res-7266498_crop_north.jpg

"This is the worst commission on the planet. I am afraid to bring fights to Las Vegas. Georges knew he lost, his corner knew he lost. Hendricks knew he won, his corner knew he won. … These guys, this commission is just despicably horrible"
And then he even asks if anyone thought GSP won, and a reporter said he gave it 3-2 GSP. Dana called him out and was even more furious

When Jones beat Reyes
I had it 3-2 Reyes, but who gives a shit. We're not judges
7dbd69e2d72880d4d79071d3eec20042.jpg

Obviously they and other people with money want Jones to keep winning. But even the people buying off the judges need to recognize it's getting ridiculous.

Dana had something against GSP to be fair. And hendricks purposely took the last rounds off whereas Reyes gave it everything he had.

I thought it would be about his weight.

Obviously they and other people with money want Jones to keep winning. But even the people buying off the judges need to recognize it's getting ridiculous.

“Ok guys... I know we are making fuck tons of money, but this is getting ridiculous.”

“Oh man... I was just waiting for someone else to say it!”

“Great, let’s give all our money to charity and stop paying off judges etc.”

Quit triggering these Canadian GSP fans, they're emotional lads.

“Ok guys... I know we are making fuck tons of money, but this is getting ridiculous.”

“Oh man... I was just waiting for someone else to say it!”

“Great, let’s give all our money to charity and stop paying off judges etc.”

Well, I think they are assuming all this is worthwhile because Jones can get to a decision and take a heck of a beating. But eventually, he is just going to get KTFO and this will all be pointless.

My guess is they shock everyone and book the Izzy fight next because they know Jones can't get through another fight reliably.

GSP/Hendricks was a flat out robbery.
Jones/Reyes... not so much.

20131116_kkt_cs1_651.0.jpg

960x0.jpg

Reyes looks clearly defeated while Hendricks knows he won

When GSP beat Hendricks
hi-res-7266498_crop_north.jpg

"This is the worst commission on the planet. I am afraid to bring fights to Las Vegas. Georges knew he lost, his corner knew he lost. Hendricks knew he won, his corner knew he won. … These guys, this commission is just despicably horrible"
And then he even asks if anyone thought GSP won, and a reporter said he gave it 3-2 GSP. Dana called him out and was even more furious

When Jones beat Reyes
I had it 3-2 Reyes, but who gives a shit. We're not judges
7dbd69e2d72880d4d79071d3eec20042.jpg
Naa that's Dana showing his hate for GSP and it got worse after the whole Bisping thing
fans score with emotion is why we pay... Judges Must be UnBias and Impartial (even though they are human) they are given a set rules to follow.
we as fans cant even agree on those rules so.. was close fight Hopefully wont take to long to run it back

Funny, not bad.
Dana White is a business man.

Hendricks was a gear head too, let's not forget. Yes, that was a controversial decision. Same thing with last night.
So many great rematches that never occurred within the proper timing.
Will we get a rematch in a reasonable amount of time (within 8 - 10 months!) ?
Come on doggers, grass roots fan pressure for Reyes - Jones #2.

JJ, stop being a p***y and give Reyes a rematch this year. Or, be the Lionheart we all know you are & move up to HW to fight Stipe.

Reyes - Jones #1 : 2 rounds DR, 2 rounds JJ, 1 rd draw

George was leaving so that was the differences. Yeah he can be a scumbag but most promoters are doing their job.

Well, I think they are assuming all this is worthwhile because Jones can get to a decision and take a heck of a beating. But eventually, he is just going to get KTFO and this will all be pointless.

My guess is they shock everyone and book the Izzy fight next because they know Jones can't get through another fight reliably.

Jones has got Beastin 25/8 or Jan next. Both pretty safe fights for him imo.

I think they will pump the breaks on HW though.

I will say that Jones just made the idea of an Izzy fight being competitive much more palatable after last night (and Santos).

20131116_kkt_cs1_651.0.jpg

960x0.jpg

Reyes looks clearly defeated while Hendricks knows he won
You're comparing two different pics.
GSP was taken at an instant right after the fight ended while Reyes was after they announced the score card.
Reyes doesn't look defeated. He looks like he doesn't agree with the decision.
Can I claim that Hendricks looks defeated here?
BZjKcURCIAA2mVr.jpg

Last edited:
GSP is a much bigger draw than Jones

What is the logic then?

Lmao it's crazy to think how fuckin unhinged Dana was that night. Didn't he try and keep GSP from coming in to the press conference?

Why are people still listening to he has to say. Just skip him like Colbi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back