Dana white bans Paul Harris from the ufc... Never will fight again!

Ajax3006

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Weak as hell. Maybe if Mike Pierce didn't get fucking heel hooked in thirty seconds like a joke... ridiculous cut.

Can't say I blame them, he's a fucking liability who just doesn't seem to have the mental wherewithal to heed a warning.

Bellator will be rubbing their hands together at the latest cuts though, there's some good talent in the job line atm.

I know he was given many chances to stop but a ban like this is bs, Dana should warn him and tell him anything even close to a bad stoppage will ban him.

I really wonder if he's being a jerk and trying to hurt them. If he did hold the sub too long then he should definitely suffer some serious consequences regardless of his intentions. I believe he was fined before and I wonder if he's adrenaline focused and blocking out subconsciously the referee and crowd. I think this might cause extra delay in his reactions. I mean he does know that if he lets the hold go once he feels a tap then he could lose the credit for the win and have to keep fighting. I say it's better to let him go and I know that if I were a fighter I wouldn't sign a contract to fight him.

To those of you that say that he shouldn't be cut or that it's bs. A knee injury caused by a heel hook can be life changing and easily career ending. Heel hooks are banned in lots of grappling competitions because of this.

Back