Dana white bans Paul Harris from the ufc... Never will fight again!

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Ajax3006, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Ajax3006

Ajax3006 Brown Belt

Weak as hell. Maybe if Mike Pierce didn't get fucking heel hooked in thirty seconds like a joke... ridiculous cut.

2. allthewrongpix

allthewrongpix Orange Belt

Dana retweeted, it's legit. Seems like a bit of an overreaction.

3. The Judas Pig

The Judas Pig Black Belt

Can't say I blame them, he's a fucking liability who just doesn't seem to have the mental wherewithal to heed a warning.

Bellator will be rubbing their hands together at the latest cuts though, there's some good talent in the job line atm.

4. RobLord

RobLord Orange Belt

I know he was given many chances to stop but a ban like this is bs, Dana should warn him and tell him anything even close to a bad stoppage will ban him.

5. Nicslagan

Nicslagan Purple Belt

I really wonder if he's being a jerk and trying to hurt them. If he did hold the sub too long then he should definitely suffer some serious consequences regardless of his intentions. I believe he was fined before and I wonder if he's adrenaline focused and blocking out subconsciously the referee and crowd. I think this might cause extra delay in his reactions. I mean he does know that if he lets the hold go once he feels a tap then he could lose the credit for the win and have to keep fighting. I say it's better to let him go and I know that if I were a fighter I wouldn't sign a contract to fight him.

6. Nicslagan

Nicslagan Purple Belt

To those of you that say that he shouldn't be cut or that it's bs. A knee injury caused by a heel hook can be life changing and easily career ending. Heel hooks are banned in lots of grappling competitions because of this.