Dana White applauds Liz Carmouche for becoming UFC's first openly gay fighter

Does this mean we won't be seeing any north-south position on Feb 23rd?

That possibility is a driving force in buying this card. Don't fucking jinx it!

Let me watch you bang, sis!

images

I wasnt being serious, but i really dont know, i havent hit a max in a while.
Next time i go with a friend, i'll get an accurate number for you and report my findings in a visitor message.

On a serious note I am in the same boat. I haven't maxed since I played football in High School around 4 years ago. And haven't heavy lifted since, my max is probably shitty now lol

That woman (gay or not) couldn't walk into your average bar without finding at least a hand full of guys who'd maul her into an unrecognizable shark attack.

The whole idea that these little 135lbs girls can just toss most men around is fucking hilarious. You guys are delusional and need to get out of your moms basement on a more regular basis.

They would and they could, most people cant fight and Rousey could probably toss around someone twice her weight.

I don't really agree....

Ironically, I think most 135lbs girls would be best to avoid the ground with the larger male counterpart. In Liz's case, I'd say stick and move....If she tied up with most guys that'd give them a serious advantage. With me in particular it's where I'd be strongest, I'd know that, I probably have poor striking skills compared to them and they should exploit that.

If a trained 135lbs female went out and fought "most men" on the ground I suspect It'd look something like Mir / Lesnar 2, a very anti climatic and awkward beating.

I don't think most people have an understanding of training or even fighting, the first thing you learn in the gym is to respect every guy that comes through your door, and yes, even females. Even your average, untrained, not in the best shape Joe can come in and if he hits you in the right spot you're taking a nap. Training is amazing, yes, but it doesn't provide the entire framework for the killer skill set. Many men have it naturally, and many guys can go into a gym and dominate someone who's far beyond them in training due to simply having the superior physical genetics.

If I was untrained, never worked in gyms and had no sparring experience perhaps I'd be more inclined to agree that Liz would in fact go out and kill most men on earth 1v1, but, I just don't buy it. I've seen many relatively untrained guys who would have to go easy on a girl in practice even if she'd been there for years ahead of them, I've seen it first hand and it's just how it is. Men are naturally stronger, bigger and are far more aggressive in suite.

It depends on how high level her grappling is, I really don't know much about Liz but she isn't your average girl at a gym. She is a pro fighter and I will always pick any REAL pro fighter over the normal guy.
Of course there are pro fighters who fight on local circuits who aren't that good, but I'm talking about the pro fighters who take it seriously and as a career.
I know for a fact that chick would beat me up, but I'm not much bigger than her at all, if at all considering she probably cuts weight.

Reading a few of my quotes earlier, I'm busting a few brain farts. Skipping words to make my sentences make no sense.
World is coming to an end, book it.

To make a serious post about this, i'm kind in the middle.

Boy and girl muscle work different, and a street fight is always a weird anomaly.
If i were to put the money a 150lb guy vs a moderately trained 135lb woman, i'd be hard pressed to really think it out.

Even in my best physical condition, most acutely trained and sharply focused....I could walk into a bar (maybe not all) and find a guy who could kick my ass with no training. It's the way of life, and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

150lbs isn't that much of a size advantage over 135lbs. I think the average male in the world is around 170-180lbs? I could be mistaken, but when I hear people say "Liz could go kill most men on earth" I think of her fighting guys with a 50lbs+ weight and size advantage and I think to myself these people have to be crazy to think her knowledge of fighting and training experience will suddenly deny the laws of physics.

There are a fucking shitload of strong, aggressive and angry men in the world who would rag doll trained guys, let alone trained girls.

They would and they could, most people cant fight and Rousey could probably toss around someone twice her weight.

So Ronda is going to go toss around Brock Lesnar? (assuming he wasn't trained, but was still a giant Gorilla-man-thing) :wink:

Ummm, ok!

The....I don't even know the word for it. The suspension of disbelief, perhaps?

It's amazing what people will say about a fighter, let alone a female fighter.

If it does go North/South I will be watching closely for any illegal sniffing. This news makes the fight even hotter.

That woman (gay or not) couldn't walk into your average bar without finding at least a hand full of guys who'd maul her into an unrecognizable shark attack.

The whole idea that these little 135lbs girls can just toss most men around is fucking hilarious. You guys are delusional and need to get out of your moms basement on a more regular basis.

This

Next they're going to argue that 14 year old kids can beat up grown men because "they trane".

rousey would have a good shot against anyone from team alpha male

It depends on how high level her grappling is, I really don't know much about Liz but she isn't your average girl at a gym. She is a pro fighter and I will always pick any REAL pro fighter over the normal guy.
Of course there are pro fighters who fight on local circuits who aren't that good, but I'm talking about the pro fighters who take it seriously and as a career.
I know for a fact that chick would beat me up, but I'm not much bigger than her at all, if at all considering she probably cuts weight.

cei9hr.gif

Good for her, I hope GSP can be as comfortable with himself as she is.

Contrary to the bro science in this thread Rousey would actually have a huge advantage over most men since Judo actually uses weight against you. The first time a guy tries to overpower Ronda his ass is hitting cement.

That's the same thing casuals said about BJJ fighters ten years ago

I would like to try JJ but something about hopping into a hot sweaty man's guard isn't for me. And if I was to die, the last place I'd want it to be is in between a man's legs with my head in his pelvic region.

In all seriousness, BJJ is in no way gay and I highly doubt the people that train it are getting wood about almost having their arm snapped off.

On a serious note I am in the same boat. I haven't maxed since I played football in High School around 4 years ago. And haven't heavy lifted since, my max is probably shitty now lol

I havent squatted in years, i need to get on it already. It's gonna have to wait, though, i took a week off from running and my legs have felt like shit.

I would like to try JJ but something about hopping into a hot sweaty man's guard isn't for me. And if I was to die, the last place I'd want it to be is in between a man's legs with my head in his pelvic region.

In all seriousness, BJJ is in no way gay and I highly doubt the people that train it are getting wood about almost having their arm snapped off.

I don't know about having your arm snapped off but getting choked out in a batman outfit while having a orgasm...

top-15-who-killed-kenny-1401-clip01.jpg

Back