Dana White applauds Liz Carmouche for becoming UFC's first openly gay fighter

Lol, this isn't shit but a good PR move. Dana is still homophobic as fuck. Well within his right, but you shouldn't fall for this bullshit.

In my opinion, skill/technique trumps size/strength damn near every time.

Skill and technique were designed, generally, to fight someone who has a greater advantage of strength and size. The point being: You need special training to undo the laws of physics and give yourself an advantage.

The problem being? You don't always get to deny the laws of physics. You may very well know what to do, but, when you can't do it it's another thing entirely now isn't it?

You see it everyday in MMA, guys who've been training something for 6-12 months and suddenly are well beyond their peers who've been doing it for 6-12 years. Everything carries within them an athletic bone, even females....

The problem being that if someone is stronger, faster and more physically athletic....Chances are they'll be able to impose their will with considerably less training.

Honestly of course he's cool with it. What dude isn't cool with lesbians (aside from the overly conservative type)? I mean I think there is a reason gay fighters have been hiding from papa Dana. Not that it should matter, yeah grappling may get "weird" but when your trying to almost kill someone I think all thoughts of sexuality go out the door.

Lol, this isn't shit but a good PR move. Dana is still homophobic as fuck. Well within his right, but you shouldn't fall for this bullshit.

The fuck you say about me?

I have a feeling he probably wouldn't be so understanding of the first male fighter to come out and say they are gay. Lesbians are more easily accepted.

I highly doubt he would talk shit about the guy, but he wouldn't be so cool with I bet. Most people wouldn't.

I wonder how that would work out? Would people refuse to watch said fighter? Or would they watch just to watch "the queer guy" fight?

Hello double standard. it is sad but true

"Liz isnt better than me in any facets of mma, muff diving. Liz wins hands down."

He's talking to me, but, you bring up a valid question.

So, please explain FlyThai.

Well, have you ever stepping foot in a gym before?

I'm sure if you have they would have let you grapple with a little guy who has some high level grappling before..

How did that turn out?

Back