Dana White applauds Liz Carmouche for becoming UFC's first openly gay fighter

That woman (gay or not) couldn't walk into your average bar without finding at least a hand full of guys who'd maul her into an unrecognizable shark attack.

The whole idea that these little 135lbs girls can just toss most men around is fucking hilarious. You guys are delusional and need to get out of your moms basement on a more regular basis.

I don't know about that. I've rolled with some high level purple belt and brown belt BJJ Brazilian ladies and I pity the fool that tries to rape any of them. In my opinion, skill/technique trumps size/strength damn near every time.

Kind of reinforces some stigmas if you ask me....Lesbians being butch, etc.

Do Lesbians even care about that stereotype? I mean thats like a gay guy being offended that people think he is girly.

I don't give a shit about someones sexuality. Who, what, where or how they get it on is something that I never need to know about. Behind closed doors and the privacy of their own experience is where they should be kept, those things should not be discussed outside of that place. I should never know if a couple is gay, or straight or whatever. People should be considered 'partners', and that's that. Things will explain themselves naturally, we don't need to go out of our way, or rather shouldn't have to go out of our way to express it.

I'd rather congratulate her on her success, not her sexual preference.

Also: Sexual preference shouldn't be treated as and isn't a disability, we should stop treating it like one.

pretty sure if you saw two dudes holding hands walking down the street you'd know theyre gay.

I'm willing to bet my life you have never walked into a gym and have them let you fuck around with a 135 man just to show you the power of grappling skills.

I don't if its a women or male who weighs 135 pounds and knows how to grapple, that bitch would fuck you up.

Hurt your ego?

PD has a posting style in which you can tell he never stepped foot into a gym before

I think he's doing this to lineup his pocket for more $

pretty sure if you saw two dudes holding hands walking down the street you'd know theyre gay.

Exactly. Hence my point. These things come out naturally and don't need to be said.

I'd think: "Oh, it's a couple. The end."

Ronda is low enough to talk trash on her because of this. I guarantee it.

Would lose me as a fan and would remind me of that boxing gal way back who everyone loved because she was beautiful, who was bashing all her opponents calling them lesbians when in reality, she was really a lesbian.

That woman (gay or not) couldn't walk into your average bar without finding at least a hand full of guys who'd maul her into an unrecognizable shark attack.

The whole idea that these little 135lbs girls can just toss most men around is fucking hilarious. You guys are delusional and need to get out of your moms basement on a more regular basis.

Nick Diaz is willing to train with Rhonda in Judo, maybe he is delusional too.

Nick Diaz is willing to train with Rhonda in Judo, maybe he is delusional too.

Such a good point! That totally validates the statement: "Carmouche could beat up most men on planet earth."

Bravo!

PD has a posting style in which you can tell he never stepped foot into a gym before

My posting style tells you that?

Explain how you came up with these scientific ways of figuring that out.

I don't know about that. I've rolled with some high level purple belt and brown belt BJJ Brazilian ladies and I pity the fool that tries to rape any of them. In my opinion, skill/technique trumps size/strength damn near every time.

And that is the whole philosophy behind Martial Arts. Unfortunately it didn't work for BJ against Rory :(

It's true

I have a feeling he probably wouldn't be so understanding of the first male fighter to come out and say they are gay. Lesbians are more easily accepted.

I highly doubt he would talk shit about the guy, but he wouldn't be so cool with I bet. Most people wouldn't.

I wonder how that would work out? Would people refuse to watch said fighter? Or would they watch just to watch "the queer guy" fight?

Back