Dana White: Anderson Silva Will Possibly Get a Title Shot If He Beats Nick Diaz

No, i'm done with Anderson Silva.

What can Anderson show us in this fight that'll prove that he can beat Weidman?

Mind is fucking blown here. Jacare and Rockhold have a much better chance of doing so.

How on earth does beating Nick Diaz earn Andy a title shot? Against Weidman, Jones or Robbie?

getting a title shot of someone coming off two loses that hasnt fought in over a year.

seems legit

He made a point of emphasizing Vitor OR Chris. Either way.

Still pretty insane though.

Would be epic to see AS regain the title by way of Vitor. A long shot but possible.

Hey, wait....... doesn't AS have a certain # of fights left on contract? If so, UFC is on the hook for a dumptruck full of $$$. They need him fighting in the $$$ making fights to recoup on their side. Follow the $.

Diaz isn't even ranked #15.

Dana F'g White, The Genius.

What drug is he on?

Would be epic to see AS regain the title by way of Vitor. A long shot but possible.

Hey, wait....... doesn't AS have a certain # of fights left on contract? If so, UFC is on the hook for a dumptruck full of $$$. They need him fighting in the $$$ making fights to recoup on their side. Follow the $.

I can't remember the exact details anymore, I want to say he signed on for another 15 fights, yeah?

I just remember being amazed at how ridiculous the number felt to me.

I just want to see Anderson in fun fights now. We already seen what Weidman can do to him. I want to see Anderson vs. Bisping, Anderson vs. Mousasi, etc.

Yeah, the Chris has Anderson's #. I love AS and all, but he is nearing his carrer because of the injury, and older. The Vitor fight, was a great display that Silva was still quick, but the injury and how he recovers will tell all against Diaz. Diaz is durable and relentless, but I'm so sure AS puts him away too easily now.
But even when AS was on top, i still wanted Silva/Bisping, just for sure entertainment of Mike GKTFO. Mousasi might be fun, but want to see how the Diaz fight goes. Shogun if he drops.

haha i knew this was coming. I don't think he meant it as a definite. I think it was just general bullshit that he meant is a possibility to get people to watch.

He might have meant it. They want to get as much as they can from Spider before he retires.

Dana also said Rory would get the next title shot until he gave it to Hendricks. This means nothing, other than the UFC brass changes its mind often.

Technically he didn't lose to Weidman the second time

when your leg snaps in half, you definitely lose the fight.

i really hate this. how the fuuuuuuq is beating diaz at 185 warrant a title shot? fuck the ufc just doesn't even fucking care at all anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back