Media Dana White and the BMF thing

El Fernas

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Is it just me, or it seems that this BMF gimmick actually worked for them and it has now turned into some sort of "interim" title and not just a one-off belt thing? media keep asking about it, Masvidal carries it everywhere, iirc Conor mentioned it at some point.

Dana mentioning it like its equal to Usman's WW title...

Funny how fans and media criticized it before calling it a " WWE belt", now they're all onboard sucking its dick

The UFC intercontinental title.

5579d41c2fd3f7a6c12ef7eb716ffcac.jpg

1995 Masvidal ^^^

Last edited:
They were obviously doing it for a reason.

I think they just wanted another belt to sell

lol at Mastival walking around with the belt like he "won" it.

Fact: A doctor can't decide who wins a BMF title fight.

lol at Mastival walking around with the belt like he "won" it.

Fact: A doctor can't decide who wins a BMF title fight.

What's funny about it is it was Nate's made-up, marijuana concocted idea and another man ended up taking it. Like he seriously wanted a physical representation of being a "bmf champion" and it didn't happen.

They should have a Television title and only have it defended on non ppv and fightpass fights.

It’s a take on the 24/7 Title that the WWF are doing right now. But where the WWF are making it look goofy/silly, it appears the UFC Are taking it somewhat seriously

I think they just wanted another belt to sell

Dana knew Nate and Jorge would do numbers but then he saw the benefit of having a belt that doesn’t require you to be the best , so Conor suddenly came to mind...

the concept is brilliant and it seems to have caught on

I think it is fun.

Back