Dana White(& Ali) will probably spend the next 2 months trying to get Khabib to reconsider

lol these cash addicted goons havent dealt with integrity before.

After they saw khabibs abysmal PPV numbers i dont think so

khabibs mom is the key.dana should go on a plane with kabibs manager and hang out wid khabibs mom

khabibs mom is the key.dana should go on a plane with kabibs manager and hang out wid khabibs mom
You got it. Don't talk to Khabib; talk to his Mom.

No they won't lol. Conor will fight for the belt and do over 1 mil ppv and all will be forgotten. Khamzat will then take all of khabib followers and he will be forgotten even further by an actual active champ who puts on exciting fights

You're such a sad little douche. Even if your chicken beats Poirier, he's always gonna be a paper champ with Khabib alive. Be fucking grateful that he just retired instead of shitting on him.

Ali once said that Khabib would always tell him that he wants to retire but then 2 weeks later call him up asking for an opponent.

I have a feeling the competitor in Khabib will soon begin itching to fight again, but he's also a principled man and no matter how much he wants to, he won't go back on the promise he made to his mom and his very public announcement at UFC 254. Maybe he'd reconsider if UFC can put together the GSP fight, but I don't see him coming back to fight the likes of Tony and Chandler.

Khabib should vacate then come back in 2 years to take the WW belt from Khamzat

I'd like to see him fight once more, retiring at 29-0 when he hasn't fought Ferguson or even broke the title defence record makes 0 sense. Especially since, his father wanted him to retire 30-0.

I hope he stays retired, great retirement speech, amazing performance to go out on and if he fought GSP at 170 he still wouldn't get much credit.

good fucking luck on Khabib or anyone on his team getting a US
visa after condonnig 3 beheadings yesturday . Say good night to Khabib the mma fighter

After they saw khabibs abysmal PPV numbers i dont think so
Looks like they're trying hard as fuck lol

"Don't leave khabib! Look, come on at least get to number 30! Take as MUCH TIME as you need. Talk to your mom, will ya?"

<Lmaoo>

Of course Ali isn't going to admit his cash cow is now retired. I don't think Khabib would have mentioned retiring if not 100% certain on the matter. Ali just showing his hatred for Conor here, I'd love to see Conor/Ali inside the octagon!

Hardly poor numbers

Only 325k behind your beloved hero and it was in the afternoon
Conor was pre pandemic, ppv numbers were trash then. On the current market he breaks two million. Nobody knew Khabib was fighting, that’s why it bombed.

Anyone who thought khabib would allow to be stripped of his belt, removed from p4p rankings and then watch on tv in Dagestan how conor fights for the belt is off his rocker.

If you were Dana, would you consider doing anything else?

the division isn’t the same anymore without Khabib

It's going to be Khabib vs GSP which will be the final fight for both of them. Quote me when this gets announced bitches.

If you were Dana, would you consider doing anything else?

the division isn’t the same anymore without Khabib
I agree. Khabib brings excitement to the LW division, imo. The most for me, but I'm bias. Conor might bring more eyes, at least for the western part of the world, but its much better when there's a boogeyman in the division that everyones striving to beat. I know the fans get annoyed with "this is khabib's toughest test" talk. But it creates intrigue. If you're a fan and he shuts that shit down, its bragging rights. If you're not a fan, you have someone to cheer against.

Conor was pre pandemic, ppv numbers were trash then. On the current market he breaks two million. Nobody knew Khabib was fighting, that’s why it bombed.

Lol

Conor is famous, so are the fucking kardashians

Why are the mods not banning your alt account?

You are like sherdogs very own coronavirus. No matter how many times you are suppressed, you come back again!!

Back