Dana White: Aldo vs McGregor set for Dec. 12 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas (Poll)

agreed. i made this point the other day. Dana and Mr.Fertitta are always teasing these stadium events , superfights etc but they never come to fruition. Penn GSP was ALL BJ pushing for it.

so what about pretty much all the fans that wanted the stadium event ?

Never , ever , buy the hype

Vegas always gets the big fights, all that money coming into Vegas from the outside, there is almost no way Vegas won't get the fights they want.

Vegas always gets the big fights, all that money coming into Vegas from the outside, there is almost no way Vegas won't get the fights they want.

Sure but that was not my point. I commented on Dana&Co periodically teasing things that ( they know ) never come to fruition

I like McGregor and don't really care who wins this but I think people will be surprised at how easily Aldo knocks him out.

Mendes touched Conor's chin on the feet a lot and had he not lacked range he would have been able to offer some follow up punches. He was lunging into most that landed.

Aldo by KO and it will happen as soon as McGregor comes in and tries to get aggressive with him.

Lol Conor ate Mendes' hardest punches like candy. Just laughed at him and kept going forward.

Jose "haven't finished anyone with my hands in half a decade" Aldo isn't going to do shit.

I happily will not buy this fight because of this.

Lol Conor ate Mendes' punches like candy. Just laughed at him and kept going forward.

Jose "haven't finished anyone with my hands in half a decade" Aldo isn't going to do shit.

This is going to be a glorious bump for one of us.

You probably don't even believe what you're saying.

Deep down you all know this is the end for Aldo. Its just hard to accept it after not losing for a decade. Same thing with the Anderson fans and Weidman. It all comes crashing down very quickly.

Deep down you all know this is the end for Aldo. Its just hard to accept it after not losing for a decade. Same thing with the Anderson fans and Weidman. It all comes crashing down very quickly.

We will wait for the bump.

It's probably for the best. Even with Rousey and McGregor on the same card, they would not have come close to selling out the Cowboys Stadium. Even putting Fedor and CM Punk on that card wouldn't attract enough people - there simply aren't that many fans who either live in Dallas and will go to the show, or will travel to Dallas to see the card. It's one thing to have a few thousand Irish tourists come for a drunken weekend in Vegas to support their countryman - there's actually stuff to do in Vegas.

Sure but that was not my point. I commented on Dana&Co periodically teasing things that ( they know ) never come to fruition

i'm sure they honestly went after the Dallas stadium, but Franky Boy, Louie Bagels and Vinny D had a little meeting with the Fertitas and badda bing badda boom they broke some knee caps and greased some palms. Like always.

They probably don't even pay the MGM anymore to host big fights. Whereas they would be paying bucket loads of cash to Dallas Stadium. Every time there is going to be a big fight, guaranteed it will be in vegas. The only time that won't be true is when New York opens up.

i think ring rust is going to play a factor for aldo, it will be well over a year since his last fight, he has to deal with that plus the accumulated psychological stress of Conor's mindgames. I think Aldo will look hesitant and get finished in the first or second round.

For two of us. No clue who will win this fight but McGregor DOES stand a very good chance and the ignorant haters writing him off like they have every single one of his fights are hopefully in for a rude awakening.

Not calling you a hater per se however Conor has far more stubborn haters than he does delusional fans.

For two of us. No clue who will win this fight but McGregor DOES stand a very good chance and the ignorant haters writing him off like they have every single one of his fights are hopefully in for a rude awakening.

Not calling you a hater per se however Conor has far more stubborn haters than he does delusional fans.

I hear ya. I picked him against Mendes.
He definitely stands a chance but I'm going with Aldo.

I think after seeing him beat a wrestler, the haters don't have much.

Aldo has weigh-in advantage because he doesn't really need the IV. Aldo has obvious problem in the stand-up. McGregor won't just give him a fair chance by staying in the pocket; he'll use his speed to make angles. Aldo strength in TDD is useless here. Bad style match up for Aldo tilts this in favor of McGregor.

Too bad Aldo uses better angles and is faster than McGregor lol

Most of his "haters" have actual points on Conors flaws. However, the delusional fans of his are impossible to take serious.

Aldo should win but these McGregor fights stink of corruption like they all want Conor to win so bad with all the wine and dine lifestyle they throw at him. I voted Aldo based on integrity of the fight being real.

Weird how many people are picking Conor.
However there have been a ton of new while belt conor fans showing up.

Nah, Conors dope. Aldos doper.

Are you basing that off of Sherdog ?.
Conor has fans that do not follow Mma outside of Conor and do not present a clear argument beyond their blind delusion.

Aldo should win but these McGregor fights stink of corruption like they all want Conor to win so bad with all the wine and dine lifestyle they throw at him. I voted Aldo based on integrity of the fight being real.

Wouldn't say corruption but there is no doubt that White & Zuffa really wants Conor to take the W. Rightfully so he's easier to promote because he promotes himself.

I will find it interesting if Conor beats Aldo who will he face next. I gotta feeling they will give him Holloway and avoid Edgar as long as possible.

Back