Dana White: Aldo vs McGregor set for Dec. 12 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas (Poll)

Aldo's day of reckoning has a new date.

Conor bless.

Aldo wont even begin to handle the power. His only hope is wrestling/BJJ. In stand up Conor hurts him 3x's as much with every strike.

If the rest of the card is solid, i will buy tickets to this. Been in vegas 3 years and have yet to go to an event

Aldo has weigh-in advantage because he doesn't really need the IV. Aldo has obvious problem in the stand-up. McGregor won't just give him a fair chance by staying in the pocket; he'll use his speed to make angles. Aldo strength in TDD is useless here. Bad style match up for Aldo tilts this in favor of McGregor.

McGregor is fully emerged in this thing, Aldo is dipping his toes right now.

Gotta go against my heart and take Conny.

I like McGregor and don't really care who wins this but I think people will be surprised at how easily Aldo knocks him out.

Mendes touched Conor's chin on the feet a lot and had he not lacked range he would have been able to offer some follow up punches. He was lunging into most that landed.

Aldo by KO and it will happen as soon as McGregor comes in and tries to get aggressive with him.

After seeing McGregor vs Mendes, I have to pick Aldo. It will be a good fight either way.

How many time with the UFC promise me a Dallas card and then slap me in the face for believing them?

Dana F'ing White, indeed.

agreed. i made this point the other day. Dana and Mr.Fertitta are always teasing these stadium events , superfights etc but they never come to fruition. Penn GSP was ALL BJ pushing for it.

"According to White, as recently as last Thursday, he believed UFC 194 would be held at the Dallas Cowboys

I believe Aldo has had the striking advantage in all his fights mainly because he has fought a lot of wrestlers; however with no fear of the takedown in this one with Conor, he will be able to let his striking go even more; more leg kicks, more movement etc. This could spell a lot of trouble for Conor, however we haven't really seen Aldo get pressured, except I'd say by Mendes who landed a crazy number of shots on Aldo and arguably dropped him. Conor's pressure is more aggressive than Mendes and he has a longer reach, this could spell problems for Aldo. It'll come down to who cracks first and neither of these guys give up. It's gonna be a true super fight (altho in the same division) if it actually comes to fruition. I still say Mcgregor by UD unless Aldo decides to show us his ground and grappling game

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-c...499.html?soc_src=mediacontentstory&soc_trk=tw

JerrySad.gif

This is fucking bullshit! Fuck the lame ass MGM. I wanted this fight in Texas, at the stadium. :icon_evil

I like McGregor and don't really care who wins this but I think people will be surprised at how easily Aldo knocks him out.

Mendes touched Conor's chin on the feet a lot and had he not lacked range he would have been able to offer some follow up punches. He was lunging into most that landed.

Aldo by KO and it will happen as soon as McGregor comes in and tries to get aggressive with him.

This. I am surprised so many people didn't notice it. Mendes was throwing big looping haymaker right hands and connecting. Conors boxing defence was poor. Aldo is going to light him up easily.

Pretty much. Aldo is going to grapplefuck him to death..

Aldo has some of , if not THE , best top game in MMA. Connor better get the KO early.
tbh , after seing the McCregor / Mendes fight i feel more confident than i did before that Aldo beats him. Hell i feel pretty confident that Mendes beats Connor in a rematch. And Edgar would wreck McGregor. Post turned a little anti-mcgregor there but the fanboys are just unrealistic

why isn't Frankie or Faber included in the poll?

Back