Dana White: Aldo vs McGregor set for Dec. 12 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas (Poll)

Sick. Here's hoping for a solid co-main and another awesome match-up.

So, McGregor vs Edgar?

if Frankie was smart he would be training and staying in shape. although would be hilarious if they went with faber as late replacement. can't imagine how pissed Frankie would be.

Aldo is not going to show up, so I'm not excited for Dec 12

So It now seems like the talk about the fight taking place at Dallas Stadium was just a ploy to up the bargaining chips against Vegas venues

I thought it would have been awesome to have Conor fighting in a stadium. He wouldve sold it out. Atmosphere wouldve been incredible. 100,000 people screaming "GO CONOR! GO CONOR! KO Aldo's head clean off CONOR!

Hopefully after Conor makes it look easy against Aldo (IF Aldo shows up) they have Conor's next title defense take place at Croke Park Stadium

Last edited:
This is fuckin stupid. Why would you put that on the week after the rousey fight????

He is putting his star cards too close together. He should have them wait til january. ]

People arent going to want to spend $120 in two weeks to watch both rousey and mcgregor.

They are cutting into their own business.

Excellent!!

And just to make it clear for everyone anticipating this fight (myself included) this fight is 4 LONG months away.

Aldo pulls out, the UFC strips him, Conor promoted to undisputed champ.

Conor vs Holloway II for the title. Edgar destroys a hotel room.

v4j4izS.gif

This is fuckin stupid. Why would you put that on the week after the rousey fight????

He is putting his star cards too close together. He should have them wait til january.

Do we know for sure the Rousey fight is on for December??

And last time it worked out well for the UFC with July 11th and Aug 1st, 3 weeks apart and both big ppvs

I wish they wouldn't announce this till a month away from the fight. I'm so fucking tired of this fight.

Aldo will win the Poll

Clueless casual fans also thought Anderson was going to beat Weidman. They havent been paying attention to Conor's slick skills. They have another thing coming lol

I bet a majority of "people" blindly voting for Aldo havent even seen his fights and dont know that Aldo has been his least impressive against other strikers. Conor is not just "another striker," hes the BEST striker in the game, plus southpaw. Bad match up for Aldo. Dont be suprised if Conor beats Aldo even easier then he beat Mendes. This has "passing of the torch" written all over it

I voted Aldo. Last time I had no pick, this time I am going with someone ahead of time.

Clueless casual fans also thought Anderson was going to beat Weidman. They havent been paying attention to Conor's slick skills. They have another thing coming lol

I bet a majority of "people" blindly voting for Aldo havent even seen his fights and dont know that Aldo has been his least impressive against other strikers. Conor is not just "another striker," hes the BEST striker in the game, plus southpaw. Bad match up for Aldo. Dont be suprised if Conor beats Aldo even easier then he beat Mendes. This is "passing of the torch" written all over it

Cry more?

Back