Media Dana white actually refunded DCs tickets for helping calm down Khabib

I actually don't have a problem with paying then getting reimbursed in this situation. It puts $ through the revenue stream yet costs the same. Business.
DC dosent strike me as buissness savy to look at the situation from that perspective.

UFC have treated DC amazing I understand why he likes them so much still wouldn't call him a shill tho.

You would think with all those fat security guards they would actually do something

Nobody in the cage told him to choke Conrat out.
He choose to choke Conrat out.

He'd have had plenty of coaching for that fight, but in general he of course knows very well what to do in the cage. It's when he left it (and some of his crew entered it) that things got embarrassing. Conor is another that needs someone to tell him how to behave by the way.

He should have just Khabib go full berserk. Would have been awesome.

Dana is such a stand up guy, no one ever says a bad word about him.

And DC too of course.

Dana is a saint.
4l8c0l.jpg

Imagine if DC and Rockhold would have gone the other way and joined Khabib in the brawl...

I would buy that PPV

“He is my captain, let him through”

sounds like some shit outta Gladiator

DC did a great job no doubt but he is also one of the few fighters who could actually afford those tickets.

Floyd Mayweather paid up to $500,000 for ringside tickets for his friends and family at his fights so DC paying $10,000 for MMA's biggest fight ever seems like a bargain and given that Floyd couldn't even get free tickets who the hell is DC to in the first place? This isn't a knock on DC for low IQ sherdogs.

Daniel Ryan Cormier is an American retired professional mixed martial artist and former Olympic wrestler. He is a former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Light Heavyweight and Heavyweight Champion. Cormier is the second fighter in UFC history to hold titles in two weight classes simultaneously and is the first to defend titles in two divisions.

daniel-cormier.jpg

Irrelevant, he doesn't carry the star power, prestige or monetary value that Floyd does and Floyd had to pay for tickets, so who the hell is DC not to?

Back