Media Dana white actually refunded DCs tickets for helping calm down Khabib

The HW champ of the biggest organization had to pay 10K for tickets to attend one of their events.

<36>

Lol this actually makes the ufc look extra bad and cheap, charging DC full price tickets, even though hes a known company man and one their biggest Shills, not to mention champion. Fuck a refund, Im pretty sure Dana could have made arrangements to get him seats without paying in the first place.

yeah whatever, fuck Khabib since he is posting retarded shit recently
Khabib is an animal, and always was. We let it slide because he seemed an inevitable winner and made a few humorous foreign-accent statements. The reality is that he is a 4th-world thug, bully, and extremists.

Oh no! Not someone doing what they want without your approval! I bet khabib is really tore up about your thoughts on his posts. I hope you will probably get an apology.

Doing "what they want without your approval" is something else. He can cheat on his wife, get wasted, spend all his cash on hookers: that's all his choice. But what he posted especially in these times, can cause much more damage and is not just "doing what he wants"....

I posted link 5 posts above

Last edited:
Why was he paying anyways..?
Because all tickets were taken so dc had to get them elsewhere. Do you expect Dana to spend fight week on ebay trying to find tickets for his fighters that didn't think to ask for them with plenty of time to spare?

Because all tickets were taken so dc had to get them elsewhere. Do you expect Dana to spend fight week on ebay trying to find tickets for his fighters that didn't think to ask for them with plenty of time to spare?

Oh right, makes sense..

Dana is such a good guy who would give you a shirt off his back. Never been greedy, which is why he takes care of his fighters.

We all trash talk Dana but occasionally, he does things that show he still does have a soft spot in him.... He hasn’t completely gone to the dark side yet.

Khabib definitely seems like someone that needs someone to constantly tell him what to do and how to behave, so it checks out.

Doing "what they want without your approval" is something else. He can cheat on his wife, get wasted, spend all his cash on hookers: that's

I posted link 5 posts above
Those are some pretty serious accusations. I don't believe you for a second. It's pretty sad people can be slandered like that and there are most likely people that will actually believe it.

Why would you do that? Khabib is a devout Muslim. Free speech and certain other western ways aren't compatible with that. I live in the U.S. and I love Khabib but thems the facts.
The same can be said of Christianity, if taken literal. No divorce, for example. Luther rejected that, as did Calvin. Luther considered marriage a civil institution and married a nun. If Christians can accept civil and secular institutions, so can Muslims. In fact, the majority of American Muslims are in favor of same-sex marriage.

Sure, there are insane Christians and Muslims. But why would we even recognize insane people like Pat Robertson or Osama bin Laden? Fuck those fuckers. They have nothing to contribute to the world.

Lol this actually makes the ufc look extra bad and cheap, charging DC full price tickets, even though hes a known company man and one their biggest Shills, not to mention champion. Fuck a refund, Im pretty sure Dana could have made arrangements to get him seats without paying in the first place.

I actually don't have a problem with paying then getting reimbursed in this situation. It puts $ through the revenue stream yet costs the same. Business.

Those are some pretty serious accusations. I don't believe you for a second. It's pretty sad people can be slandered like that and there are most likely people that will actually believe it.

calm down weirdo, half of my phrase was missing. edited the post

Khabib definitely seems like someone that needs someone to constantly tell him what to do and how to behave, so it checks out.

Nobody in the cage told him to choke Conrat out.
He choose to choke Conrat out.

Back