Media Dana White about Khabib making 1 million $ for appearing on Ruiz vs Joshua 2

So recently there was a post Khabib making 1 million dollars for appearing on Ruiz vs Joshua 2. There were many doubters. I was involved in a few discussions about that and said to the doubters that they underestimate the generosity of Middle Eastern monarchs and dictators. Here's a video of Baldfather himself talking about it.

Timestamped

So that should answer the question if Khabib needs Conor rematch.

I don't want to be mean here but the guy talking to dana has some serious health issues going on I would not want to breath his air or touch him.

Khabib only got a pitiful 1 million? Our GOAT deserved far more than that for showing his face.
A million dollars just to watch a boxing match and maybe give a few interviews! What the fkkkk!. A million dollars and get paid in luxury accomodation. Wow!

Dana anno 2019 talking to Dana anno 2029

I don't want to be mean here but the guy talking to dana has some serious health issues going on I would not want to breath his air or touch him.
Not going to argue with you. Too many doughnuts and too little exercise will do that to you.

Dude looks like a pear.

pear_man_by_desolateprophet_db49gtn-fullview.jpg

Dana took the chance to make sure we as fans shouldn't wish fighter get paid more, because otherwise they will be comfortable and walk away from the sport. In other words he is taking the money from the fighters for the fans.

Khabib fans:
"You guys are pathetic, all you people care is how much money Conor makes. Do you even care about fighting?"

Also Khabib fans:
*make every possible thread about how much khabib makes*

<JagsKiddingMe>
dTcAHZcg.jpg

It cost him about 1500 Irish pounds a month or so again at the Irish Court , plus a bit of community service. Not sure how much he will get when he gets done rape charges.

Weidman and Werdum got paid $100K+ just to show up an MMA event in Chechnya back in 2015. That was a far less significant event that got almost no coverage, so I'm not too impressed. Eastern European and Middle Eastern dictators and oligarchs tend to splurge on such things. Which is far better than running these annoying and futile POTUS campaign ads like billionaire American oligarchs.

Khabib fans:
"You guys are pathetic, all you people care is how much money Conor makes. Do you even care about fighting?"

Also Khabib fans:
*make every possible thread about how much khabib makes*

<JagsKiddingMe>

It's because of you people making this a topic.

Is Conor even gonna make 1Mill for the cowboy fight?

Since he's the biggest ppv draw in the world, I'd say he'll make far more than that...more eyes will be on him than ever before...

1 mill seems awfully steep for just attending an event, even for disgustingly rich oil money types.

<45>
Great cash for getting tickets for you and your crew and seeing a good fight.
That's what UFC 245 main event guys made together :p
This, unofficially its the same Masvidal + Nate got for their fight too.

<WhoJeff>

Khabib is “crazy rich” according to Dana so it must be true right

It's not that farfetched because it was in Saudi Arabia and Khabib is a huge star in that region.

If that journalist were worth a damn, he would have asked why Khabib got paid so little for one of the highest grossing PPVs ever.

Back