Media Dana White about Khabib making 1 million $ for appearing on Ruiz vs Joshua 2

shoorik1987

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So recently there was a post Khabib making 1 million dollars for appearing on Ruiz vs Joshua 2. There were many doubters. I was involved in a few discussions about that and said to the doubters that they underestimate the generosity of Middle Eastern monarchs and dictators. Here's a video of Baldfather himself talking about it.

Timestamped

So that should answer the question why Khabib doesn't need a Conor rematch.

Last edited:
Khabib only got a pitiful 1 million? Our GOAT deserved far more than that for showing his face.

Khabib only got a pitiful 1 million? Our GOAT deserved far more than that for showing his face.
<45>
Great cash for getting tickets for you and your crew and seeing a good fight.
That's what UFC 245 main event guys made together :p

Last edited:
No doubt an Middle Eastern monarch/dictator could pay the fee. That's the equivalent of change in the back of the couch for some of them but I still don't buy it tbh.

How much is Conor making for guest appearances these days?

bork1}

not as impressive as Conor tweeting and all media outlets going into a frenzy while a truck load of Proper 12 gets shipped out

<45>
Great cash for getting tickets for you and your crew and seeing a good fight.
That's what last weeks main event guys made together :p
considering some people pay $10,000 for some of those floor seats I’d say even getting them for free is pretty sick

Crazy shit. Khabib is a super star.

Yes, but even I have to hold my hands up and say it's because of the Conor fight.
That win made him a superstar.

Khabib used and abused him, then he threw him away like used condom. Now he doesn't need him anymore.

No doubt an Middle Eastern monarch/dictator could pay the fee. That's the equivalent of change in the back of the couch for some of them but I still don't buy it tbh.

You can get celebs to turn up to your 16th birthday party and walk around for 100-250k. Don't think it's much of a stretch to think Khabib got 4-10x that.

Ooft just checked and Rihanna got paid $8 million to turn up and switch on some Christmas lights display.

That's Kevin Iole for you. Might as well be part of the UFC marketing team.
I read one of his articles recently. It was pretty bad -- you could tell it was done by someone that has no authority on combat sports. He's a successful dude but I've never been a fan of his work.

Khabib fans:
"You guys are pathetic, all you people care is how much money Conor makes. Do you even care about fighting?"

Also Khabib fans:
*make every possible thread about how much khabib makes*

<JagsKiddingMe>

So Dana doesn't confirm that Khabib was paid $1 mill to be there.
I call BS on it anyway.

Back