Dana: We have the best drug testing system in all of sports

What sport has more drug testing?

Think with their new additions MLB.

They now have year round blood and piss. They also count connection to steroids as a failed test, like paper trails.

Are you people joking?

Drug testing in the big 4 (NHL, NFL, NBA, MLB) is a complete joke. Yes, UFC has BY FAR better drug testing than any sport, sans the Olympics.

Seriously, UFC drug testing may be a joke, but it's head and shoulders better than 95% of sports.

I have far more respect for Wandy dirty or not than I do for Dana.

I mean, you do realize how much of a tool wand has been over the last cpl yrs right? he got money hungry real hard and and caught up in the scene of being a star, say what you will about Dana white, reality is without him, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now, MMA in general owes Dana a great deal, he brought it main stream and gave us the opportunity to fall in love with the sport of MMA instead of a particular martial art. He does do dumb shit, who doesn't, Fact is you got to respect the guy and he the money hasn't changed him in the way it did wand, and I don't tthink the money changed wand as much as the notoriety hes gotten here in the states, now that everyone knows him hes too cool for school and to badass for everyone, a Brazilian Tito Ortiz if you will, Point is with out dana MMA is still for the most part in the underground, get over it and give the guy his due,Also UFC doesn't have much control over te drug testing, same with referees and judges, you cant really blame a promotion, same with any other sport, their are bodys in place that are supposed take care of that, blame nsac

that's it? Do you know how many sports are in the Olympics?

smh.

Those individual sports have better testing? Or they get tested by another group every 4 years?

You missed the point.

He literally said the same thing in like 2010. Then late last year/early this year he talked about how they toughened up and now have the best. He also said TRT was fine then it was not then who knows what he's saying at this moment.

yeah that's why chael sonnen didnt get caught until after he fought anderson silva

smh.

Those individual sports have better testing? Or they get tested by another group every 4 years?

You missed the point.

The UFC basically has no drug testing policy California and Nevada are the only places they have events in that have decent drug testing.

The UFC basically has no drug testing policy California and Nevada are the only places they have events in that have decent drug testing.

SO besides the IOC, which basically steals money from athletes and has a wealth to spend on testing, which sports organization tests better?

I know its not the NHL. Apparently MLB has made recent strides. I doubt its the nfl.

SO besides the IOC, which basically steals money from athletes and has a wealth to spend on testing, which sports organization tests better?

I know its not the NHL. Apparently MLB has made recent strides. I doubt its the nfl.

So you're saying the NHL,NBA,MLB and NFL who all have drug testing policies are worse than the UFC who has none?

who cares if 90% of fighters cheat (drugs)... catching one or two dosen't make a difference. or maybe give all the fighters participation trophies and win bonuses.

Back