Dana Was Right, Cain/JDS should've Been Stopped

Hurtinbombs**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Way earlier than it was. JDS was taking a horrible hammering. For what? What's the point? Corner should be ashamed of themselves.

The third round was rough.

If I were in his corner I would not have let him go back out. So easy to say from the couch though. I wasn't there to see how hard he worked to get there. Its easier to talk when you don't have any emotion invested in the fighter.

Why?That was possibly JDS' last shot at the belt while Cain is champ let him decide when it's time to throw in the towel.

Could've been, JDS kept saying he was fine, Doctor talked to him numerous times...

There's no way he didn't have a concussion after R3, eye closed in 4, and then face planting on the Cain switch probably scrambled 'em up even more.

Third round was intense, but if it was stopped there, you would have an entire army of nuthuggers on here complaining about a controversial/early stoppage. Hell, they're here complaining about the 5th round stoppage.

Did JDS break his jaw in the 3rd? It kinda looked fucked up.

they stopped it sherdog would implode right down to the center of the earth.

Probably should have been stopped, too much pride from his corner

Too brave for his own good that guy. The corner should've stepped in. You got to count your losses sometimes and live to fight another day.

They should have stopped it in the fourth. He couldn't see half of the punches coming.

Back