Media Dana: "Uriah threw 11 punches in the 2nd rnd...'one of the most gun shy fighters in the UFC" "

Would love to see Dana talk like that in front of Kevin Nealon back in the 80's.

What is the deal with Dana and Uriah? The guy wins via tko and Dana doesn't want to give him any credit.
2:14

Feels like more of Dana's mind games. Trying to spark a fire in fighters by putting them down.

Hall was on his way to losing a decision until two clean punches from Silva landed on his jaw and woke him up in the third. He is absolutely gun shy, up until he starts getting hit and bullied in the cage.

At this point Hall is what he is. Either cut him, give him matchups that bring out the best in him, or stop talking shit about how he fights all the time.

Dana was hoping Hall would stop Anderson with spinning shit so he could book an Izzy fight.. Dana being Dana.

Hall is the best definition of a “what could have been” no killer instinct shy as fuck fighter. I mean has Hall been on the receiving end of epic Knockouts? Hence why he’s so gun shy? I don’t remember any. He fights scared and over cautious. I just did a fight finder look up and I was right, he’s never been flat lined KO’d. He has been TKO’d yes, never flatlined.

Hall is the best definition of a “what could have been” no killer instinct shy as fuck fighter. I mean has Hall been on the receiving end of epic Knockouts? Hence why he’s so gun shy? I don’t remember any. He fights scared and over cautious. I just did a fight finder look up and I was right, he’s never been flat lined KO’d. He has been TKO’d yes, never flatlined.

He's a headcase. I bet he finds a way to catastrophize things constantly sabotaging his own success. Lots of negative self-talk.

He's a headcase. I bet he finds a way to catastrophize things constantly sabotaging his own success. Lots of negative self-talk.
He’s such a likeable guy too! He genuinely deserves it, Hall had the potential to be champion....but he lacks that killer instinct. Lacks that drive and it shows in his performances. Sadly he’s 36 and this is it..he’s on the tail end of his career. But had he been a killer 7 years ago, he’d be champion. He doesn’t pull the trigger, and how can I believe in a guy who doesn’t believe in himself?

Fuck Dana and this noise hes spittin

Dana didn’t want Silva carried but rather destroyed early to finish his post ufc opportunities?

The easiest fight they were gonna get.

Well he's the boss and when you are unhappy with an employee you tell them. .
Yea tell them. Tell Uriah at the back. Don't tell the millions of people that will be watching on the scrum. If your employee is so bad then cut him. But Dana would rather humiliate him. Probably see's it as tough love motivation, but it's going to hurt them both when fans don't want to watch that "boring gun shy" Uriah.

Dana didn’t want Silva carried but rather destroyed early to finish his post ufc opportunities?
Same thing with the last guy to fight CM Punk. Dana was so mad that that Mike Jackson didn't destroy and finish Punk he cut him after a win lol.

Dana is a POS what else needs to be said? Dana always is be, and always will be.

Hall was gun shy but I'm not a fan of seeing Dana shit on the fighters the way he does. It's mostly mind games, trying to manipulate fighters to do exactly what he wants. He's looking for fighters willing to die in the cage for 20k and sending warnings out by cutting fighters he deems boring or if a fighter turns down a fight. He's manipulating naive young fighters that are full of pride. "If you want more money you can go somewhere else, this is about the best fighting the best."

Then when said fighters go on a losing streak and or start getting ko'd left and right due to constantly trying to put on exciting fights he will throw them in the trash with zero compensation.

Last edited:
everyone knows hall carried silva throughout the first 3 rounds. it's like fighting your delusional uncle at the family BBQ. those shots were 40% but silva is just washed. he's 45 for god's sake.

I hope a fighter fucks him up one day, he talk too much shit. He’s meant to promote them not put the fighters down.
Yeah he's put down a lot of fighters :nunes, gsp, mighty mouse, edwards, Woodley, tony (by denying him the Conor unification fight), cyborg etc too many to list. I hate dana.

Uriah Hall versus Kevin Holland should be next
Well it's clear the ufc would wanna push either guy to fight izzy. The setup is too perfect. Izzy vs another talented lanky, talented striker. I wouldn't hate. Who would the winner fight though? You wouldn't give the winner a titleshot. What would the trajectory be if it were up to you?

Cause Hall has been pain in Danas assholes.

Back