Media Dana: "Uriah threw 11 punches in the 2nd rnd...'one of the most gun shy fighters in the UFC" "

Dana isn’t lying. As a promoter I think it’s stupid to say this, but that’s Dana’s thing. I always root for Hall and I’m usually disappointed. He was doing the same gun shy crap against Bevon Lewis. Credit to Lewis because he was bringin’ it but Hall was lookin in the mirror basically the whole fight until he put Lewis’ lights out. He’s a head case and shouldn’t expect to headline another event off that performance.

Yea but why is the fighter PROMOTER saying this about his own fighter, that's coming off a win? This is a guy that's on your roster that you want to promote in future fights.

Like a said it's either Dana mind games or he's just being and emotional bozo.
He's playing mind games and saying what's true

Yea but why is the fighter PROMOTER saying this about his own fighter, that's coming off a win? This is a guy that's on your roster that you want to promote in future fights.

Like a said it's either Dana mind games or he's just being and emotional bozo.

Because he's speaking the truth and Hall is expendable. Dana just wants him to throw more leather out there, he's way too hesitant. Needs to be more aggressive.

So does Cormier. Confirmed. Daniel is the “my black friend” ticket.
DC had Mike Perry set up.

He knew that his KKK compares couldn't bear to see a young black man earn money, so he sent that old man to troll him and was the guy filming the KO.

He did it to "black cop" for Dana.

He only won by KO because anderson was coming forward

If anderson didn't come forward neither would he and we'd have 5 rounds of Uriah doing nothing

I agree. It's pretty infuriating to watch such an explosive and talented striker second - guessing when to throw a strike. If Hall goes all killer he'd be way more successful, IMHO. His coach literally had to plead over and over for him to press forward and throw.

Hall looked quite bad against a man closer to 50 than 40.

There really isn't much else that needs to be said. The boy simply doesn't have it.

It's funny that not only will a bald retard on the sidelines tell you how you have to fight, he'll get up in front of an audience and shit talk you to the fans.

I think Dana realized what shitty matchmaking this was AFTER the fight and is now shitting on Hall for not winning via highlight reel destruction.

I don't think UFC can use Anderson to try to hype up new fighters anymore, the prestige of beating him is now gone, and Hall managed to win without really looking good.

Because he's speaking the truth and Hall is expendable. Dana just wants him to throw more leather out there, he's way too hesitant. Needs to be more aggressive.
More aggressive? He dropped him twice, and finished him on the 2nd occasion. If you want to see some unintelligent brawling BKFC is more the promotion for you.

He's playing mind games and saying what's true
Oh he's 100% right, but why say it? How much of an entitled cry baby do you have to be to complain about that fight? It wasn't FOTY but not all main events will be (Tbh I expected a WAY more boring fight). There was still some fun moments.

What is the deal with Dana and Uriah? The guy wins via tko and Dana doesn't want to give him any credit.
2:14

Feels like more of Dana's mind games. Trying to spark a fire in fighters by putting them down.

dana is such a bitch

hows your fight record looking boss man

Dana White has said some awfully stupid shit these past few days.
I'm still annoyed at his reaction to the Izzy's demolition of Costa. He wanted a back and fourth bar room brawl, but we got a clinic and domination. Still entertaining, but Dana isn't happy until both fighters have CTE.

Dana is still pissed uriah choked in the TUF finale. Instead of having a crazy ko machine, he got fatselum and he will never forget it.

Did anyone actually expect this fight to be good? Terrible matchup
Same. I expected a WAY more boring fight. Something like Silva vs Diaz. 2 knockdowns and a stoppage is way more than I expected from this match up.

Oh he's 100% right, but why say it? How much of an entitled cry baby do you have to be to complain about that fight? It wasn't FOTY but not all main events will be (Tbh I expected a WAY more boring fight). There was still some fun moments.

Well he's the boss and when you are unhappy with an employee you tell them. Even if they get the job done but could have been more effective you tell them. Now I know Dana is a unhappy prick and people hate him so it come off worse.

LOL at "If you guys knew what Anderson Silva gets paid to fight you'd shit your fucking pants." Classic Dana.

dana ezgif-4-a7d6b8fec3fb.gif

More aggressive? He dropped him twice, and finished him on the 2nd occasion. If you want to see some unintelligent brawling BKFC is more the promotion for you.

He wasn't aggressive for like 2.5 rounds. Just pawing with Anderson Silva playing paddy cake. His striking output is very low.

Back