Media Dana: "Uriah threw 11 punches in the 2nd rnd...'one of the most gun shy fighters in the UFC" "

Dana White is just trying to force his narrative that Anderson looked terrible and deserves to retire for performing poorly against someone who didn't even show up to fight.

That's just the kind of asshole that Dana White is.

Truth is Anderson looked good - won the 1st round, arguably won the 2nd round, and was winning the 3rd round up till the point that he got caught towards the end.

Pretty good performance for a 45 year old, fighting a top10 fighter who is still in his prime.

This wasn't a Chuck Liddell type of loss where he's been put to sleep 3 times in a row, and needed to be retired for his own good.
Dana's trying to make it sound like that though

He also sports a skinhead haircut... So does Joe Rogan...So does Matt Serra... So does Jon Anik.

Coincidence? I think not.

UFC = KKK confirmed.
So does Cormier. Confirmed. Daniel is the “my black friend” ticket.

True. I completely agree Hall tends to get extremely gun shy

The 2nd round was awful. Dana is right. Poor matchup, it turned the main into a novelty match.

Hall is primed to move into the top ranks on 3 fight W streak but that very thing Dana is pointing out, is the reason why Hall was finished by Costa & Brunson for example.

Shit move by Dana considering what a devious snake he is when he babies his golden boys to the media and the fans but a very good move by Dana for at the very least being honest

Dana is not paying the bills by breeding journeymen to become gatekeepers

Like a lot of fan, Dana had a lot of hope in Uriah back in the TUF's days.
But it was before to see that Uriah didn't have that killer instinct.

Honestly that statement from White doesn't surprise me lol. He's shitting on Uriah for almost 10 years now.

I think Dana got really butt hurt about the whole Anderson saying the UFC is not the same without Lorenzo since Dana is a narcissist. I thought Anderson looked a lot better (minus that part he lunged in to be knocked out) than his recent fights. Plus the Hall fight was way more entertaining that the snooze fest he had with Izzy.

The 2nd round was awful. Dana is right. Poor matchup, it turned the main into a novelty match.

Hall is primed to move into the top ranks on 3 fight W streak but that very thing Dana is pointing out, is the reason why Hall was finished by Costa & Brunson for example.

Shit move by Dana considering what a devious snake he is when he babies his golden boys to the media and the fans but a very good move by Dana for at the very least being honest

Dana is not paying the bills by breeding journeymen to become gatekeepers
i would love to give you a like smh everything you said is how I feel about both Dana and Uriah. Hope Uriah shows up early his next fight could get finish if it’s someone like Yoel.

i would love to give you a like smh everything you said is how I feel about both Dana and Uriah. Hope Uriah shows up early his next fight could get finish if it’s someone like Yoel.
I'm out of likes too, when that happens I send Jackies or<JackieThumbsUp>Roberts {<redford}or Franks <5>

*Edit: Yes that Yoel v Hall fight should be excellent, but Hall will get his head cracked open like Weidman if he is not aggressive

I'm out of likes too, when that happens I send Jackies or<JackieThumbsUp>Roberts {<redford}or Franks <5>

*Edit: Yes that Yoel v Hall fight should be excellent, but Hall will get his head cracked open like Weidman if he is not aggressive
I think Brunson would KO hall again too no matter hoping he stays active next year! Cheers friend {<redford}

he is a counter puncher, much like anderson and machida are. Anderson went on attack and got caught, what happens when defensive fighters go forward too fast. Why do people attack the way they have always been?

Dana has never liked fighters that don't go all out with stand up or are wrestlers. Dana has hated all fighters that have the wait for an opening attitude. If you have the go out and kill attitude you move up the rankings fast and stay high in the rankings. If you are a fighter that fights safe and wins by KO, TKO or submission it takes a whole lot longer to move up in rankings. It will also be much longer wait to get a long earned title shot.

He's not wrong though. Hall is like kill or cower it's so weird. I just think he wants him to go for the kill nonstop. He would be a very good fight for Izzy but he needs to be a little more marketable
Yea but why is the fighter PROMOTER saying this about his own fighter, that's coming off a win? This is a guy that's on your roster that you want to promote in future fights.

Like a said it's either Dana mind games or he's just being and emotional bozo.

True. I completely agree Hall tends to get extremely gun shy
Yea true, but that's for us to say, fans and journalists, not the fight PROMOTER. Have you ever seen a promoter talk like this about there own fighter? I've ever seen this in boxing or any other MMA org.

E3jxwwS.gif

{<huh}

wtf is this lmao

<{MingNope}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back