Dana: "UFC Never Offered Cyborg Bout In Dallas Vs. Ronda."

There is no if, Cyborg already said Ronda accepted it in Strikeforce. Why do you have a need for your trolling to rustle or stress me? It does neither. The only one who is rustled is you because Cyborg herself is destroying your troll job.

It doesn't matter if she accepted it 5 years ago. She's not accepting it now and hasn't been for the last several years.

she's ducking

It doesn't matter if she accepted it 5 years ago. She's not accepting it now and hasn't been for the last several years.

she's ducking

So you admit Ronda never ran, accepted a fight at 145, 140, and 135, and that Cyborg is the entire reason this fight has not happened yet.

Took you long enough.

So you admit Ronda never ran, accepted a fight at 145, 140, and 135, and that Cyborg is the entire reason this fight has not happened yet.

Took you long enough.

Nice try. We both know (especially cause u already admitted it earlier) that Ronda is ducking.

Ducking.

Nice try. We both know (especially cause u already admitted it earlier) that Ronda is ducking.

Ducking.

At this point I feel bad for you. It's like Lebron dunking on a special needs kid.
Basketball.JPG

You support a football cheat judging by your av, or do you have that to be ironic?

You mean the guy who told Goodell here is a list of everything you asked for, and Goodell said sorry that's too much work to look at it all so you are still suspended?

I am not surprised ignorant jealous haters from one sport are ignorant jealous haters in other sports.

Mr. Brady’s certified agents offered to provide a spreadsheet that would identify all of the individuals with whom Mr. Brady had exchanged text messages during [the relevant time] period; the agents suggested that the League could contact those individuals and request production of any relevant text messages that they retained.

His agents also said that the league could attempt to get the actual text messages from the phones of the people with whom Brady communicated, but the league refused to attempt to try, claiming that it would be too hard to track down the various people and to persuade them to cooperate.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...red-to-help-nfl-gather-missing-text-messages/

Ducking.

All I can see with this post and spoiler is the kid from The Middle whispering 'ducking' into his chest. Thank you for hilarity on top of hilarity.

Cyborg tweeted the same thing. Dana was probably discussing it with her manager but it wasn't an official offer. I chalk it up to a misunderstanding

You mean the guy who told Goodell here is a list of everything you asked for, and Goodell said sorry that's too much work to look at it all so you are still suspended?

Ha. If that's how you want to spin it.

Hold on, I need to go smash my phone.

Ha. If that's how you want to spin it.

Hold on, I need to go smash my phone.

Does smashing your phone matter if you give me 100% complete access to phone/text records direct from my phone company?

There is no spin from my side, Goodell admits in a footnote on page 12 of his report that Brady offered him everything direct from the phone company, and he refused it.

Much like on here, the spin is coming from the haters who don't care about the truth.

Aaron Rodgers admitted he tampers with balls, should he be suspended? Two teams were caught doing it, should they be suspended/fined?

Does smashing your phone matter if you give me 100% complete access to phone/text records direct from my phone company?

There is no spin from my side, Goodell admits in a footnote on page 12 of his report that Brady offered him everything direct from the phone company, and he refused it.

Much like on here, the spin is coming from the haters who don't care about the truth.

Aaron Rodgers admitted he tampers with balls, should he be suspended? Two teams were caught doing it, should they be suspended/fined?

Destroying my phone means I don't want something found on my phone.

If Brady really wants to show he has nothing to hide, then he'll actually follow through on his lawsuit threat because everything will be subpoenaed, and hey, if he's right, he'll win.

And I don't care what Rodgers or Brady does. Means shit-all to me. I'm just pointing out your contradiction. As it stands now, Brady got busted. It's up to him now to clear his name.

Now wait a second.

There seems to be be conflicting reports involving Dana White.

And you mean to fucking tell me, anyone on the planet is taking Dana's word for it?

I'm sure as hell not taking cyborgs. There both liars in my book and when I run into situations like this I just say your both liars and not care who's feeling the truth. Cyborg imo has clearly just been using rhondas name to get some attention.

Destroying my phone means I don't want something found on my phone.

If Brady really wants to show he has nothing to hide, then he'll actually follow through on his lawsuit threat because everything will be subpoenaed, and hey, if he's right, he'll win.

And I don't care what Rodgers or Brady does. Means shit-all to me. I'm just pointing out your contradiction. As it stands now, Brady got busted. It's up to him now to clear his name.

No, as of now there is zero evidence Brady did anything and the league said 'it would take too much time to actually see if you did anything so we are just going to suspend you'.

The texts used to say Brady 'probably knew something' flat out say the only reason Brady was mad was because the NFL was altering their balls to begin with. So let's see if you think this is cheating ...

Cyborg fights at 135, the UFC alters the scale to put it 3lbs off so if Cyborg weighs 135 it would read 138. Cyborg alters the scale back so it reads correctly. Is that cheating? That's what the text messages say the Patriots did.

As I said, how are you hiding anything if you give me 100% access to your phone records?

No, as of now there is zero evidence Brady did anything and the league said 'it would take too much time to actually see if you did anything so we are just going to suspend you'.

The texts used to say Brady 'probably knew something' flat out say the only reason Brady was mad was because the NFL was altering their balls to begin with. So let's see if you think this is cheating ...

Cyborg fights at 135, the UFC alters the scale to put it 3lbs off so if Cyborg weighs 135 it would read 138. Cyborg alters the scale back so it reads correctly. Is that cheating? That's what the text messages say the Patriots did.

As I said, how are you hiding anything if you give me 100% access to your phone records?

It's funny to me that he claims it's standard practice to discard his old phones, but somehow he's able to provide two old phones for his own hire forensics investigator, one before the time in question, and one after. The important phone just happens to be gone, and he has no idea where it could be. Yeah, nothing fishy with that.

And that spreadsheet does not contain text messages or phone calls, but just a list of people he had talked to, and basically Brady's agents said, "Go check all their phones for texts," as if all these people saved every single text message on their phones that they exchanged with Brady. Also, do you not realize the mess it would cause for the NFL to try to pull something like that off? They would need warrants for something like that if a person refused to give them their phone, and I don't know if you know this or not, but the NFL can't issue warrants. The NFL asked Brady for his phone, not the phones of a hundred or so other people.

Like I said earlier, if Brady really wants to prove he has nothing to hide, then the lawsuit will be what settles it. As it stands now, he's guilty for destroying his phone containing what they were looking for.

I've also noticed you've got "Chael" in your name. You know he's been busted for steroids too, right?

It's funny to me that he claims it's standard practice to discard his old phones, but somehow he's able to provide two old phones for his own hire forensics investigator, one before the time in question, and one after. The important phone just happens to be gone, and he has no idea where it could be. Yeah, nothing fishy with that.
Why do you keep lying? They were BOTH after the time in question. One was from March 2015, one from April 2015.

And that spreadsheet does not contain text messages or phone calls, but just a list of people he had talked to, and basically Brady's agents said, "Go check all their phones for texts," as if all these people saved every single text message on their phones that they exchanged with Brady. Also, do you not realize the mess it would cause for the NFL to try to pull something like that off? They would need warrants for something like that if a person refused to give them their phone, and I don't know if you know this or not, but the NFL can't issue warrants. The NFL asked Brady for his phone, not the phones of a hundred or so other people.
So only Brady saves messages so his phone would have them all and everyone else doesn't save them? So Brady, with no evidence against him, needs to turn stuff over that you admit it's unreasonable to ask someone to do? Had the NFL run into obstacles you would have a point. Instead they fed a bunch of BS in the hopes people like you would eat their garbage. There would be no mess. They would say these are the numbers we are interested in. If the people in question refused to cooperate then they have a leg to stand on.

Like I said earlier, if Brady really wants to prove he has nothing to hide, then the lawsuit will be what settles it. As it stands now, he's guilty for destroying his phone containing what they were looking for.

I've also noticed you've got "Chael" in your name. You know he's been busted for steroids too, right?
Yes and I said Chael deserved what he got, because I don't let my fandom get in the way. You should stop letting your hatred get in the way.

Brady doesn't need to prove anything, the league does. Imagine if someone was murdered and the police came to you and said prove you did not do it. We are not going to prove you did, if you can't prove you did not then you are getting the death penalty. That's what you are arguing for.

Why do you keep lying? They were BOTH after the time in question. One was from March 2015, one from April 2015.

The one phone was active between May 23, 2014 - Nov. 5, 2014. The other phone was active between March 6, 2015 - April 8, 2015. That gap between them is the phone that has gone missing. Do you not understand how dates work?

So only Brady saves messages so his phone would have them all and everyone else doesn't save them? So Brady, with no evidence against him, needs to turn stuff over that you admit it's unreasonable to ask someone to do? Had the NFL run into obstacles you would have a point. Instead they fed a bunch of BS in the hopes people like you would eat their garbage. There would be no mess. They would say these are the numbers we are interested in. If the people in question refused to cooperate then they have a leg to stand on.

The NFL is a company that feels somebody who plays in their league has done something wrong, and they have substantial evidence to reinforce that they feel he did something wrong, so they wanted to punish him accordingly. This isn't a court of law. If your boss at your work feels you are doing something against guidelines and have good reason to believe so, it is at their discretion on how they punish you. They let Brady provide a case as to why he shouldn't be facing these consequences, and he was sought as not being credible because his defense resulted in wanting the NFL to obtain other people's phones because he was not able to provide his own phone that went missing. It's not those people's jobs on the line, it's Brady's. That's why the burden is on him. Once again, the NFL would need warrants and subpoenas to obtain other people's phones if they were not willing, but they don't have to do that with Brady. Want to know why? Because they don't have to. The burden is on him. If he had the phone and doesn't give it to them, the suspension stands. Why? Because the burden is on him. He is the one appealing, hence why it is called an appeal. This is why it is reasonable for him to turn over the phone, and not for other people to turn over theirs.

Yes and I said Chael deserved what he got, because I don't let my fandom get in the way. You should stop letting your hatred get in the way.

You only let it get in the way when discussing football scandals then? And what hatred are you talking about exactly? For Tom Brady? I don't hate Brady or the Patriots, and I never said that. This all started because I was pointing out a contradiction of yours, and now you're trying to spin it as me being a hater of Brady. I'm just seeing things for what they are. But you're probably another one of these people who think in absolutes believing there are only "fanboys" and "haters" and don't realize there is a gray area.

Brady doesn't need to prove anything, the league does.

Yeah, the burden of proof was on the NFL at Brady's own appeal hearing. Laughable.

Imagine if someone was murdered and the police came to you and said prove you did not do it. We are not going to prove you did, if you can't prove you did not then you are getting the death penalty. That's what you are arguing for.

Once again, this wasn't a court of law. This was a company doling out a punishment and hearing the person-in-question's appeal to the amounted evidence against him. He failed to give a credible argument. You trying to blur that line with judicial procedures is asinine. It seems like this might go to court, and that's when you'll be able to understand the difference. Hopefully.

The one phone was active between May 23, 2014 - Nov. 5, 2014. The other phone was active between March 6, 2015 - April 8, 2015. That gap between them is the phone that has gone missing. Do you not understand how dates work?
Ok I see what you are saying. You still have no point. The texts used against Brady came BEFORE November 2014. There is nothing damning at all past that date. I believe October was the last one. Now add in the fact Brady gave every email for the several month gap, and a list of everyone he texted and the ability to get the texts from those people, and Brady literally withheld nothing. There is not even a single shred of evidence against him, not from his texts or anyone elses.

The NFL is a company that feels somebody who plays in their league has done something wrong, and they have substantial evidence to reinforce that they feel he did something wrong, so they wanted to punish him accordingly.
More lies. There is zero evidence. They know for a fact other teams did it, and they know for a fact Rodgers did it, if it's something that is worthy of punishment, what did the NFL do to them?

There is zero evidence, and others were proven to have done it with the NFL not caring. Wonder why that is?

More lies. There is zero evidence. They know for a fact other teams did it, and they know for a fact Rodgers did it, if it's something that is worthy of punishment, what did the NFL do to them?

Link?

Take your pick.

Aaron Rodgers Likes To Tamper With Footballs, Too
http://deadspin.com/aaron-rodgers-likes-to-tamper-with-footballs-too-1680676328

“‘I like to push the limit to how much air we can put in the football, even go over what they allow you to do and see if the officials take air out of it,'”
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/20/aaron-rodgers-likes-his-footballs-overinflated/

"I have a major problem with the way it goes down, to be honest with you," Rodgers said Tuesday on his ESPN Milwaukee radio show. "The majority of the time, they take air out of the football. I think that, for me, is a disadvantage."
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...bay-packers-upset-referees-take-air-footballs

BREAKING: AARON RODGERS OVER-INFLATES HIS BALLS
http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/wanna-know-why-deflate-gate-isnt-a-big-deal/

Other teams ...
Still, when the NFL became aware of what the Panthers and Vikings were doing, the NFL said, “Stop it.” The NFL didn’t do that with respect to the Patriots, opting to set a trap in lieu of alerting them to the concern and warning them to knock it off as the AFC title game approached.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...rs-vikings-produced-a-far-different-reaction/

It's something that was 100% proven others do, no penalty, no investigation, no fines ... there is SUSPICION the Patriots did something and it's a multi million $$ investigation with huge penalties and fines and their QB suspended with zero evidence he did anything .. while we have proof others did. In fact the only evidence they have against the Patriots is that the NFL was tampering with their balls, and the Patriots were putting them back within league specifications.

TL DR; NFL caught others doing it, did nothing. They were tampering with the Patriots' footballs and then set a trap to catch them messing with them back.

Last edited:
From a 3rd party neutral website.

Big picture: because parity across all 32 NFL teams is in the best interest of the league. The Patriots dominating the league in the salary-cap era was disruptive to these franchises, a threat to ratings and, ultimately, to league advertising revenues. Docking the Patriots a first-rounder was a concrete way for Goodell and the other 31 owners to try and restore parity. A similar dynamic played out 8-years later with the irrationally large Deflategate penalty.
http://yourteamcheats.com/NE

That is exactly what this is all about. The Patriots are too good, and they just want to hurt them.

Anyone interested in facts, and not hate/jealousy filled agendas, should read this.

http://yourteamcheats.com/NE#Deflategate-2015

Back