Dana: "UFC Never Offered Cyborg Bout In Dallas Vs. Ronda."

The only people that believe Dana White are the paid UFC posters on this board.

Lol they announced after Tate's last fight that she was getting the next title shot, I don't know why anyone believed this.

See Fitch fights post GSP - pre Hendrix They were almost always called a #1 contender fight and never actually were.

Ronda probably ducked this fight like she always does regarding Cyborg. Dana was forced to backtrack to cover R3's cowardice.

Ronda probably ducked this fight like she always does regarding Cyborg. Dana was forced to backtrack to cover R3's cowardice.

So we have on record Ronda signing to fight at 145, with Cyborg canceling the fight. Ronda's manager saying they were open to 140 while wanting 135, and Cyborg saying she was no longer willing to do 140, and then Ronda saying she will fight at 135, Dana offering the fight to Cyborg, and Cyborg literally refusing demanding to fight someone else .... and somehow Ronda is ducking?

So we have on record Ronda signing to fight at 145, with Cyborg canceling the fight. Ronda's manager saying they were open to 140 while wanting 135, and Cyborg saying she was no longer willing to do 140, and then Ronda saying she will fight at 135, Dana offering the fight to Cyborg, and Cyborg literally refusing .... and somehow Ronda is ducking?

That's just PR spin and revisionist history. R3 has ducked Cyborg at literally every turn.

I don't blame her really. It's a lot easier facing semi-pro fighters than it is facing a legitimate challenge.

Your post are really not that important enough to pay someone to combat

Holy Shertard lol

That's just PR spin and revisionist history. R3 has ducked Cyborg at literally every turn.

I don't blame her really. It's a lot easier facing semi-pro fighters than it is facing a legitimate challenge.

So Cyborg saying Ronda agreed to fight her at 145 is PR spin? You haters are so delusional. There is literally zero PR in any of that. It's exactly what happened. Need me to source Cyborg herself admitting it to make you look a complete fool, or are you going to slink away?

So Cyborg saying Ronda agreed to fight her at 145 is PR spin? You haters are so delusional. There is literally zero PR in any of that. It's exactly what happened. Need me to source Cyborg herself admitting it to make you look a complete fool, or are you going to slink away?

You already admitted R3 is ducking Cyborg earlier, no need to get rustled over the facts you already admitted to.

You already admitted R3 is ducking Cyborg earlier, no need to get rustled over the facts you already admitted to.

So you have no retort to the fact Cyborg herself said Ronda accepted a fight at 145, so you just make up lies. About what I expect from you and other haters.

So you have no retort to the fact Cyborg herself said Ronda accepted a fight at 145, so you just make up lies. About what I expect from you and other haters.

Well considering Ronda herself and Dana White proudly admit to ducking a fight at 145 u should probably feel embarrassed at your white knighting

Well considering Ronda herself and Dana White proudly admit to ducking a fight at 145 u should probably feel embarrassed at your white knighting

You're a moron. I can't stand Ronda and would love someone to beat her. I am just not going to support a steroid cheat like you do, and make up lies like you do.

Cain was ducking all those superheavyweight fighters too right?

Dana let Brock fight in the UFC over 265 and didn't tell him to make weight, right?

Cyborg admitted Ronda accepted to fight her at 145. As much as you lie, and wish it wasn't true, it is, and I bet it just kills you inside.

In a forum full of idiots you stand out, your parents would be proud, you finally found what you are good at.

You're a moron. I can't stand Ronda and would love someone to beat her. I am just not going to support a steroid cheat like you do, and make up lies like you do.

Cain was ducking all those superheavyweight fighters too right?

Dana let Brock fight in the UFC over 265 and didn't tell him to make weight, right?

Cyborg admitted Ronda accepted to fight her at 145. As much as you lie, and wish it wasn't true, it is, and I bet it just kills you inside.

In a forum full of idiots you stand out, your parents would be proud, you finally found what you are good at.

Stay rustled, friend.

Stay rustled, friend.

Your being a moron doesn't rustle me. Just pointing out you are a liar and a troll. Why would your problems rustle me, sounds like you are the one who is rustled Cyborg herself said Ronda did not duck her.

Dana has been surprisingly consistent in saying that all cyborg has to do is make 135 for one fight and she can fight ronda. He was even willing to have her signed and let her fight in invicta while she prepared

Its cyborg thats been full of shit during this whole ordeal and keeps going all over the map

She never met the terms of making 135 and just asked if she could fight ronda next year...

Your being a moron doesn't rustle me. Just pointing out you are a liar and a troll. Why would your problems rustle me, sounds like you are the one who is rustled Cyborg herself said Ronda did not duck her.

I'm genuinely concerned this subject matter is raising your blood pressure too much.

Just be honest with yourself. If Ronda accepted a 145lb fight why is she refusing both a 145 lb AND 140 lb. fight? I mean it's just common sense.

Ronda ducking Cyborg shouldn't stress you out so much when even Ronda and Dana admit they won't fight Cyborg at 145 or 140.

I'm genuinely concerned this subject matter is raising your blood pressure too much.

Just be honest with yourself. If Ronda accepted a 145lb fight why is she refusing both a 145 lb AND 140 lb. fight? I mean it's just common sense.

Ronda ducking Cyborg shouldn't stress you out so much when even Ronda and Dana admit they won't fight Cyborg at 145 or 140.

There is no if, Cyborg already said Ronda accepted it in Strikeforce. Why do you have a need for your trolling to rustle or stress me? It does neither. The only one who is rustled is you because Cyborg herself is destroying your troll job.

You stink of desperation.

Ronda agreed to 145, Cris pissed hot.

Ronda agreed to 140 with strict drug testing, Cris refused.

Cris says she will die if she cuts to 135, but signed a contract to fight at 135 and says she will be ready by Dec 5.

Cris is ducking hard. Ducking UFC WADA drug testing.

Back