Dana: "UFC Never Offered Cyborg Bout In Dallas Vs. Ronda."

Tito just putting a little public pressure out there. No different than what Dana does to his fighters. It's all part of the game.

Putting something out there and flat out stating something that is untrue is an outright fact is a little different.

Now wait a second.

There seems to be be conflicting reports involving Dana White.

And you mean to fucking tell me, anyone on the planet is taking Dana's word for it?

Cyborg and Tito couldn't lose any more credibility or be any less likable. Absolutely hilarious how desperate they are to be relevant.

I don't want to see Ronda/Miesha III, like at all. Didn't Miesha say she wanted Cyborg at 140 catchweight? Should have let that co-main JDS/Overeem on the december FOX card.

So, Miesha Tate said she would fight Cyborg at 140, knowing full well that she would never be able to. Zuffa will not allow any catchweight fights for Cyborg.

Tate would have shit her panties if Dana reversed his position and offered her that fight. She would be backpeddling soooo fast.

Its safe to say she would, as long as she cant.

I do want to see Ronda/Miesha III. I am curious to see how quickly she finishes Tate this time and how? It won't be by armbar this time.

The second fight with Tate was the worst training camp Rowdy ever had. She filmed TUF 18, Expendables 3 and Furious 7 before going into camp for this fight. She was getting sick. It was during this camp that they brought in Dolce.

I would love to see Rowdy KO the frosting off that Cupcake. :)

who is the girl in your av?
I've noticed that has been your av for a while now.
she is so damn cute
It's one of Bieber's ex-girlfriends (forgot her name). That's the only image where she looks cute. She looks like the typical slutty attention-whore in every other photo.

Don't know if you realize this Dana, but he's fighting for a title at a HUGE event next month.

That should be an indication of the value of that title.

Told ya more Wolf Tickets from Ortiz, to keep Cyborg relevant in fightpass.

I don't want to see Ronda/Miesha III, like at all. Didn't Miesha say she wanted Cyborg at 140 catchweight? Should have let that co-main JDS/Overeem on the december FOX card.

No, Miesha most certainly did not say she wanted to fight Cyborg at 140. She was asked by a fan if she would and she responded that if the UFC told her to then she would because it's her job but she would rather fight at her actual weight class.

At no point in time did Miesha ever say she wanted to fight Cyborg at 140 nor challenge Cyborg to a fight at 140.

Believe Tito or Dana ? Pretty tough one to answer. They are both completely untrustworthy.

Translation: Ronda turned down the fight, but Dana can't tell you that.

Dana already knows very well what Rowdy's plan is. Sell fights and make movies. After she has cleaned out the division, she will fight Cyborg and retire, open up a gym and do more movies.

I would like to see McMann and Zingano work their way back to a rematch. Tate has already gotten hers.

I would also like to see how Holly Holm would do.

I would also like to see if Julianna Pena can work her way to a title shot. This fight will practically sell itself.

I mostly want to be able to see Rousey vs Holm. That one has to happen before Rowdy fights Cyborg.

HAHAHAHAHH

ceelo-laugh.gif

It will be too big of a card with Conor/Aldo and Ronfa/Tate to chance scheduling someone that may not even make weight. And Tate is way more well known by casuals. And they already have the hardcore fans and different casuals because of Aldo/McGreggor. It should be their biggest ppv ever.

But I agree JDS/Reem is a great fight to try to build a hardcore and casual fan draw as the hardcore fans will love it. If they could get Ronda/Cyborg for that it could be a big one too. Or maybe add another really good men's fight and put JJ on it for the WMMA fight. They need to start trying to build another woman star although that may never happen again. Certainly not like Ronda.

It is too bad Cyborg is so unreliable. But you also have matchups like Conor/Frankie or Conor/Chad 2 if Cyborg does fight. I think they need to try to keep hitting as many ppvs out of the park as they can close together and try to turn some casuals into fans. JMO

Back