Dana: "UFC Never Offered Cyborg Bout In Dallas Vs. Ronda."

I believe the ufc will never make rousey vs cyborg. They do not make superfights.

This is pretty funny I must admit. Who to trust Tito or Dana lol they both have so much credibility......................................nnoooottt-Borat

lol now do one for ronda

hi-res-aeb7fe6709393f588158daabde837d4c_crop_north.jpg

Odd situation. I think it's just another instance of Cyborg trying to cash in on Rondas name.

OSP is headlining a card tonight. OSP lost to Ryan Bader. TITO ORTIZ > OSP

Tito's win over Bader was genuinely one of the greatest moments in the ufc for me.....an honourable mention to Yves Edwards knocking out Jeremy Stephens

Odd situation. I think it's just another instance of Cyborg trying to cash in on Rondas name.

If only she realised how bad she looks doing this - either ditch Tito or lose some muscle mass and actually work for a UFC debut

If only she realised how bad she looks doing this - either ditch Tito or lose some muscle mass and actually work for a UFC debut

Agreed. It's starting to look stalker-ish, but it's also actually working. She's building name recognition, and the push to make this fight happen no matter what is gaining momentum.

comain will be Tito vs masked dude, special ref: Bonar

Agreed. It's starting to look stalker-ish, but it's also actually working. She's building name recognition, and the push to make this fight happen no matter what is gaining momentum.

Yeah it's working in the sense I'm really thinking of this fight more - but at the same time it makes her seem so jokey now. I'm no Rhonda hater but I just want Cyborg to step up because she poses a threat, especially if her TDD is top notch (not seen enough of her fights to know of her TDD)

comain will be Tito vs masked dude, special ref: Bonar

which is why I don't want Fedor to sign with Bellator - that masked shit was an utter joke - how can they expect to be taken seriously with shit like that and then the questionable Kimbo Shamrock fight

Also, yes I realise I'm going off topic

Tito just putting a little public pressure out there. No different than what Dana does to his fighters. It's all part of the game.

This. That's the name of the game.

Translation: Ronda turned down the fight, but Dana can't tell you that.

Yeah it's working in the sense I'm really thinking of this fight more - but at the same time it makes her seem so jokey now. I'm no Rhonda hater but I just want Cyborg to step up because she poses a threat, especially if her TDD is top notch (not seen enough of her fights to know of her TDD)

I'm to the point where I just want to see these two fight as well.

My only gripe is this...Cyborg would legit have to cut weight, and not just diet down to make welterweight. Why? Because of her history of ped abuse. And that's a huge and unfairly gained advantage.

They're both full of garbage so I have no idea who to believe

I'm to the point where I just want to see these two fight as well.

My only gripe is this...Cyborg would legit have to cut weight, and not just diet down to make welterweight. Why? Because of her history of ped abuse. And that's a huge and unfairly gained advantage.

Yeah I agree - just looking at her in general reminds me of Vitor when he was on the TRT, his body was huge and even his face looked unnatural. I do wonder if she tests clean, will she still have her aggressiveness and punching power? If I'm honest though, my prediction is Rhonda by armbar but Rhonda can't get the clinch, I doubt she'd win with her striking

Back