Dana the piece of s*** wont give Roxy a top 5 fight cuz she isnt good for TV

ConorFacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She just beat the shit out of Danas cash cow ... the way he downplayed that performance was embarrassing and im not even a WMMA fan. I only watch real men fight, but thats not cool you pink goof.

tztz

<3><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow>

tenor.gif

I read fast so maybe I skipped over it. Source?

EDIT: never mind. Sorry I fed.

The sad thing is that this wouldn't even surprise me...

Roxy would beat the fuck out of Valentina

Is normal. The UFC will never be seen as a legitimate mainstream sports organization with the Pink Goof at the helm.
Imagine the commissioner or president of a major sports league setting up matches based on who he likes or who will make the most money.

there is no top 5 in wmma, there is a champion and than a bunch of other chicks.

". . . im not even a WMMA fan. I only watch real men fight, but . ."

WMMA Fan > Coward

The science suggests the rage and rudeness you guys are projecting stems from an inability to get in shape or form meaningful relationships with the opposite sex or even friendships with the same sex.

Roxy is a super humble hard working individual. Probably someone a lot more relatable to you and would be much more likely to give you the time of day than most.

Show some respect.
dude, relax.... i just made a comment about her eyesight.

Roxy is a great fighter but it seems Dana is only pushing non-nerd chicks. She looks like a nerd, so what? Her Octagon performance is slick, I like watching her fighting.

She did have a title shot only a few years ago what with the TUF season, so there's that.

Member when Barberena beat Northcutt and big goof put him against the non ranked killer (at that time) Warlley Alves?

I feel Roxy will get the same treatment.

She just beat the shit out of Danas cash cow ... the way he downplayed that performance was embarrassing and im not even a WMMA fan. I only watch real men fight, but thats not cool you pink goof.

tztz

<3><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow>

tenor.gif

You have no problem supporting a fighter who assaults his own fans, punches the elderly, throws dollies through bus windows, and has MULTIPLE rape allegations against him, but Dana's the one who's a piece of shit for downplaying a fighter's performance?

j1QvXcP.png

Back