Dana supporting jones for fear of losing him ?

Fruitsaladsushi

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Look the blind support Dana has given his champ is kinda hilarious .. Even employees like rogan think it's funny and obviously fake ... My question is do you think Dana public support of jones ( when he's criticised other fighters for much less ) is because jones has the star power to leave the UFC and put another organisation like Bellator on a bigger stage ?

Drug addiction is a disease. Dana wants Jones to get help.

I'm sure dana cares for jones on a personal level

Look the blind support Dana has given his champ is kinda hilarious .. Even employees like rogan think it's funny and obviously fake ... My question is do you think Dana public support of jones ( when he's criticised other fighters for much less ) is because jones has the star power to leave the UFC and put another organisation like Bellator on a bigger stage ?

Dana has a record of being supportive of his big stars. When Rampage went on that wild car chase with the cops, Dana flew out to see him right away. And yeah, there is probably a motivation in there of wanting to show Jon, "Hey dude, we've always had your back...don't ever betray us."

Jones just signed a new deal before the DC fight so why would Dana be scared of losing him when he has him signed for probably 8 more fights.

Dana has a record of being supportive of his big stars. When Rampage went on that wild car chase with the cops, Dana flew out to see him right away. And yeah, there is probably a motivation in there of wanting to show Jon, "Hey dude, we've always had your back...don't ever betray us."

Yeah true, it's just that for the first time in a long time the UFC has a star who outshines all others and if he left the UFC has the potential to make another organisation competitive with the UFC.

Jones just signed a new deal before the DC fight so why would Dana be scared of losing him when he has him signed for probably 8 more fights.

I sure there are clauses... There always is with athletes

You guys confuse me a little.. Do you think Dana doesn't want Jones to get better? No shit he gave a cordial response for his official statement.

Dana watched the kid grow from a 20 year old college dropout kid to the heights he reached up to this point as the 27 year old GOAT. You watch a raw kid with little martial arts skill grow up inside the cage to now black belt level skills. Its like watching one of your kids grow up and make mistakes. You support them before it's too late and you lose them.

I think Rogan implied properly "Yeah, I'd love to hear what he'd actually think. We'll have a conversation I can't tell any of you about."

You guys confuse me a little.. Do you think Dana doesn't want Jones to get better? No shit he gave a cordial response for his official statement.

Watch the rogan video ... He pretty much alludes that Dana is Bullshitting publicly and secretly pissed off

Once a douchebag, always a douchebag...

Jones is an embarrassment

Dana is an attention whore and always like to be in the spot light, this is another one of his moments. I can't believe they let JJ fight with the knowledge of having that kind of drug inside of him. It wasn't fair for JJ,or for DC, or for the fans! The UFC proved they are a joke.

Unless Jon Jones pulls an Aaron Hernandez or goes on a massive losing streak of course Dana is going to stand by his cash cow.

Back