Dana sons Cejudo!

Dana makes Cejudo and Colby do super quick turnaround fights or threatens to strip them while everyone else gets to camp on the title for a year before they are expected to fight.

Colby was the interim champ and the real champ was ready to fight. What exactly is an interim belt for? Cejudo is getting plenty of time to heal from his surgery. He's only preventing CCC from holding up two divisions. I don't see anything wrong with Dana forcing his hand.

Dana laying down the law on Triple C

https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/D...Title-Against-Benavidez-or-Be-Stripped-160471

Says Benavidez is next or he gives up the belt!

also mentions Joe has a win over Henry. lol
Yea I think Dana has probably had enough of Cejudo calling out Valentina and Mandy. It was funny but then he didn't stop, and now it's not really funny. And as much as I don't like Shevchenko, I don't really want to see her get KTFO by Cejudo. That's just a bad look for MMA.

Plus, Benavidez does deserve a title shot. I don't think he'll win -- he's has title shots before and come up short against DJ. I don't see him faring any better against Cejudo. But he should still get his title shot.

I don't know if he's thinking this way, but Benavidez should really be praying that Cejudo abandons the 125 division. If he vacates the belt, then Benavidez can be champion finally.

Hate Dana as much as you like, but he's right to insist that Cejudo defend the Flyweight belt.

Good fight for Cejudo. I think he finishes, or just beats Benavidez up for five rounds.

A fair statement from Dana tbh. One of the few you'll get from him. Henry does need to decide if he's actively defending both, and if the answer is even remotely no he needs to give up one of them. There's fights waiting in both divisions for the belts, so they need to happen. I'm fine with guys making a run at a second belt, but a decision needs to be made shortly after which one is your priority.

How harmless is Benavidez?
And who the fuck wants to see that?
Let the champ bang. The ladies or Aldo's skeleton or whatever.

yet another reason to dislike cejudo ... using homophobic slurs like F@ggot in that clip
Lol stop... Stop ruining the universe. I don't say it myself, but come on.

Guys like him are a living proof that being alpha is about how you carry yourself in life and that there are folks who can fight and yet still have a beta attitude.

Truth is: Cejudo doesn't want to fight any legit challengers from 125 or 135.

He put the mega work in for DJ, TJ and Marlon and wants to be compensated for conquering that murderers row.

I honest to god think he wants Faber or nobody at all. Doesn't give a fuck if he holds up 2 divisions in the process.

Back