Dana sons Cejudo!

I wanted the Valentina fight, instead we get to watch Benividez's tenth title shot!

I actually deleted that post because i realized i was being hypocritical because of this^ post i made.

I honestly didn't realize he is 9-1 right now.. I though he had lost more fights recently..
I know he wins fights, I just dont like watching the way he does it. Its effective but its an awkward herky-jerky style he uses with his hands down and shit. So wierd, he does hit hard. I see the same shit he was doing 7-8 years ago still working.

Henry is becoming a very technical fighter with an aggressive style to push forward. Im a Henry fan.

You should tweet Cruz about Joe being herky jerky he'll lose his mind. lol

Well, Cejudo saved the division to fight in it, but it's a nasty cut for no reason, it quells his momentum, at least it's very easy work..? He already beat his ass. Dana Son'd Ali is what he did. I wonder what Henry gets paid to show. He does have Ali after all. Henry is going to vacate imo. Then what happens to 125? Unless he wants to avenge a loss in a fight nobody thought he lost I can't see how he gets up for this. I know I made a thread saying he'd be the first simultaneous double-champ but is yo-yoing back and forth at such a low weight really sustainable? He's bricked up now.

Last edited:
See it doesn't pay to do Dana White favors. In the end he has two belts but his paycheck is still the same. Mighty Mouse was trying to leverage all his worth to make a little more money if he agreed to fight TJ.

Dana makes Cejudo and Colby do super quick turnaround fights or threatens to strip them while everyone else gets to camp on the title for a year before they are expected to fight.

Click bait. Ban ts.

Reported. Clickbait nonsense.

Reported and Deported

<TheDonald>
tenor.gif

That is some other assholes thread that got merged with mine..

He mentioned they're playing some things out for challengers also

So is he defending or vacating? Henry seems like the sort of the guy who'd answer a callout like that within 20 seconds?

yet another reason to dislike cejudo ... using homophobic slurs like F@ggot in that clip
Hes scared of homosexuals because he says :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:? You sound like a millennial PC pansy. <Moves>

tenor.gif

That is some other assholes thread that got merged with mine..

Mods should’ve just deleted the thread they merged to yours.

I don’t report anyway you’d have to be a fucking sad case to actually report shit on this forum.

Enjoy your day.

Back