Dana should cancel Ronda and Pay the P4P #1

Vegesus44

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Dominator Cruz.
He just destoried Cody "Fling on a String" Garbagerant.
Ronda aint doing shit, the real fight is the Co Main. not some Turd Burger vs Carpet Licker.

What do you think, dodge obligations or pay to watch sports?

Cruz-Vs-Johnson-Suplex.gif

The real Suplex City.

Last edited:
Don't make fun of Amanda being gay. Dominick Cruz just hasn't come out of the closet yet.

BW and wmma?
I am not a real fan of MMA and I am sexist, so after the REAL main event was cancelled, I am not watching.

Fuck the #1 lb for lb

that fight is in no way the real main event, neither are draws and the challenger hasn't beaten a single person with a ranked win in the last 2 years.

He's sold me, I'll be buying the PPV only thanks to Cruz's mic work.

that fight is in no way the real main event, neither are draws and the challenger hasn't beaten a single person with a ranked win in the last 2 years.

White belt's opinion differs greatly to many higher ranking belts.
Interesting.

Dominator Cruz.
Ronda aint doing shit, the real fight is the Co Main. not some Turd Burger vs Carpet Licker.

The real Suplex City.
Agreed. But think my son, how glorious it will be to see ronda on the canvas, concussed, struggling for precious air, while The Liones stands above her limp and lifeless body! Imagine the memes! Imagine the LOLZ! Oh the precious heights!
<{jackyeah}>

#GUERNICAbless

Naw! Dana should fire his own ass! and then beat the shit! out of himself that mutha fucka! <3>

Dominator Cruz.

The real Suplex City.
You're not very mature, are you...

Back