Dana seems schoolgirl obsessed with a Conor/Khabib rematch but...

Dana wants the fight, because he knows Conor may go overboard again at any moment now and wants to lure him to fight Khabib while he is on top. I don't think Dana trusts him one bit, although he plays lovey-dovey with him.

Khabib fighting once a year also doesn't help. So I'll expect he'll try to force the fight by any means necessary.

P.S. With even more work Conor can be a bit more competitive with Khabib, but the narrative that he was injured, unmotivated, etc. is a lie. The best version of Conor is the one that fought Khabib. Those 30 seconds in which he folded retired Cowboy don't show us anything. He lead the fight with a CM Punk punch, landed a head kick and that was about it.

That's not the fight Conor wants or needs right now. From a financial standpoint it would be huge, and that's all Dana cares about. But I feel like this "new" Conor needs to fight somebody else, maybe Gaethje or Masvidal to really prove he's back to form. His win over Cerrone was kind of flukey. What are your thought Sherbros?

I see conor wanting to stay at 170lbs. just going by what he's said...I see him either wanting to fight masvidal or usman.

All these idiots saying that khabib "should fight who the UFC tells him to" should take a look at the fact that they want Conor to fight khabib next from the other side. They care more about the money generated from that card then they do about conor himself. They probably wanna get one last major payday before dude ends up in jail lol

That's not the fight Conor wants or needs right now. From a financial standpoint it would be huge, and that's all Dana cares about. But I feel like this "new" Conor needs to fight somebody else, maybe Gaethje or Masvidal to really prove he's back to form. His win over Cerrone was kind of flukey. What are your thought Sherbros?

No. Beat Khabib. Everything else is irrelevant.

I see conor wanting to stay at 170lbs. just going by what he's said...I see him either wanting to fight masvidal or usman.

Usman, ummmm...no. He needs to steer clear of that fight as much as possible. Nobody wants to see that fight. And Usman is barely even marketable or even likeable.

aYyefBc.jpg

Nate had some great tweets about Canner/cowgirl fight

"Weak as fuck" and "This shit's all fake"

and of course, he's right.

Khabib might not even fight again in 2020 after Tony, he likes to take long breaks and there's Ramadan, I can't see Conor sitting out till next winter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back