Dana seems schoolgirl obsessed with a Conor/Khabib rematch but...

nublood

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
That's not the fight Conor wants or needs right now. From a financial standpoint it would be huge, and that's all Dana cares about. But I feel like this "new" Conor needs to fight somebody else, maybe Gaethje or Masvidal to really prove he's back to form. His win over Cerrone was kind of flukey. What are your thought Sherbros?

I say just get the fight over with so we dont have to talk about it for the next 12 months.

Dana just wants more $$$.... Neither fighter seems to want that fight right now...

Khabib kicked the shit out of him in every facet of MMA in their first fight.

I haven't seen anything from Conor since that leads me to believe a rematch would go any differently.

But if Khabib Khabib's him again, that's Conor losing stock once more

Why not set up mega money fight with Jorge first, even a Diaz rematch, both more likely for Conor to win. Then let him have Khabib year end after ramadmadingdong

Seen that fight (McG vs Khabib), not particulalry interested in seeing it again.
McG vs Nate Diaz .... seen it twice, don't need to see it again.

McG versus........
Masvidal ...sure
Ferguson...sure
Gaethje ...sure
Poirier....sure
Kevin Lee....sure.
Usman ...sure
Woodley....sure

Let's see THOSE FIGHTS. UFC probably too pussy to make them cos Conor prob lose most of those.

Last edited:
A girl in a school Girl outfit to make this thread better

tumblr_oyrbnsDRLZ1rpcfblo1_1280.jpg

Dana would rather milk the cow completely and ruin him by losing to Khabib again instead of getting more milk throughout many fights

His win over Cerrone was kind of flukey
<{cruzshake}>

I agree that he needs a couple more fights before the Khabib rematch but that win was not flukey at all, Cerrone is just the easiest 'high-level' matchup that Conor could have taken.

Yeah, 99% of the post-fight press conference was Dana getting a boner over Khabib vs Connor 2. He quickly dismissed the reporter's questions regarding Tony and said: "he needs to sit down and talk with Justin." AKA Dustin will get some other random fight, not Connor, not the winner of Khabib and Tony, etc.

Actually, saying Dana was like a schoolgirl is a really good way to say it TS.

I really want to see the Gaethje fight.
I think Masvidal is too big a welterweight for Conor and I don't care about the Khabib rematch.
But Conor has always been in exciting fights against strikers and so has Gaethje, this would be such a great fight.
Please make it happen

giphy.gif

I really want to see the Gaethje fight.
I think Masvidal is too big a welterweight for Conor and I don't care about the Khabib rematch.
But Conor has always been in exciting fights against strikers and so has Gaethje, this would be such a great fight.
Please make it happen

giphy.gif

Where that GIF from? Is that from a movie? It's cute.

I wouldn’t call his win a fluke, but it wasn’t too impressive either. Cerrone’s 37 and has lost 6 of his last 10 fights. He was brutally finished in the 2 prior fights before this one.

All Conor showed is that coke and whiskey didn’t ruin him.

That's not the fight Conor wants or needs right now. From a financial standpoint it would be huge, and that's all Dana cares about. But I feel like this "new" Conor needs to fight somebody else, maybe Gaethje or Masvidal to really prove he's back to form. His win over Cerrone was kind of flukey. What are your thought Sherbros?
Seems like Conor fans are also schoolgirl obsessed with him. Conor makes the UFC alot of money so he will get whatever fight he wants. How many times does this need to be explained?

Here is my fantasy scenario...

Khabob pulls out of the Tony fight. Conor is ready to step in. Dana strips the Russian. Conor sleeps Tony. Khabob is forced to face the champion, McG, in order to get his belt back.

df75b6d7bfa5e342e1c9995f8ddbfeb0.jpg

You mean businessman obsessed, not school girl obsessed.

Back