dana says ronda would hurt mayweather very badly (new interview)

He we go again. Look Mayweather lands a single punch and its over. With his hand speed, it shouldn't be hard.

well, either he'd KTFO her, or she'd it to the ground and tap him.

my guess is the latter. others guess the former. but no one will ever know.

i do wish Ali hadn't changed the rules on Inoki right before their bout. or that Andre the Giant actually knew how to fight (v Wepner).

Mike-Woodson-Coach-FacePalm.gif

i still think Floyd's speed and technique which means he is gonna hit really hard and accurate is gonna end the fight once he lands one puch on her chin and i guarantee Floyd touches that chin once before she gets a clinch and at that point she will be a white belt with no equilibrium.

Ronda would lose.

Floyd would be tapping or snapping. And he ain't catching Ronda before the clinch so she ain't napping

she knocks out women left and right, so one of the most technically gifted boxers of all time should pose no problem.

The only woman who stands a chance vs a guy is ....

Arianny :icon_twis

"You take a street fight, Ronda wins that fight and hurts him badly. You do an MMA fight same result.

"Do you think Floyd Mayweather has ever had his feet kicked out from under him?" White asked. "She walks around at 160, 165. At 165 pounds, all her weight coming down on him, on the street, on here, on the concrete, I don't care where it is, she's going to hurt him badly. I've seen her throw big dudes and hurt ‘em."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/2...would-hurt-floyd-mayweather-badly-in-a-street

ronda-rousey.jpg

I'm sure she has thrown big dudes. IN PRACTICE. That's the big difference. Dana is over looking just one small tiny detail. Cupcake or another one of his little 135lb gals wouldn't be throwing punches at her. This time it would be the lb for lb best boxer on the planet. A guy that has sniper like accuracy and is fast as hell. Just one of his punches landed and she would be out cold. A woman cannot take the shot of a man. Simple as that.

This **** should be wearing a rainbow wig and riding a unicycle.

Why is this even still being talked about? No cares about your obviously biased/terrible opinion on something that will literally never happen, Dana.

i still think Floyd's speed and technique which means he is gonna hit really hard and accurate is gonna end the fight once he lands one puch on her chin and i guarantee Floyd touches that chin once before she gets a clinch and at that point she will be a white belt with no equilibrium.

Ronda would lose.

I agree, but in the event she did get the clinch, he would be walking around with his arm in a sling and everyone should know that.

I'm sure she has thrown big dudes. IN PRACTICE. That's the big difference. Dana is over looking just one small tiny detail. Cupcake or another one of his little 135lb gals wouldn't be throwing punches at her. This time it would be the lb for lb best boxer on the planet. A guy that has sniper like accuracy and is fast as hell. Just one of his punches landed and she would be out cold. A woman cannot take the shot of a man. Simple as that.

_1382477641.gif

Back