dana says ronda would hurt mayweather very badly (new interview)

I-m-not-extinct-yet-T-Shirts.jpg

Couldn't you post the link in one of the 10,237,458.4 threads created on this subject?

If anyone thinks Ronda would win a fight with Floyd Mayweather...an MMA fight, they are simply ignorant.

Floyd is super fast with his hands...could you imagine his hand in 4 oz gloves?

Never heard of either of them

not this again. there are a ton of threads on sherdog about this topic. use the search function.

Couldn't you post the link in one of the 10,237,458.4 threads created on this subject?

If anyone thinks Ronda would win a fight with Floyd Mayweather...an MMA fight, they are simply ignorant.

Floyd is super fast with his hands...could you imagine his hand in 4 oz gloves?

:icon_cry2

this really should be a bannable offense now

Ronda is a girl. Floyd is a man. That's it.

that was actually an extremely intelligent breakdown

I agree with the article ronda beats floyd 9 times out of 10

"You take a street fight, Ronda wins that fight and hurts him badly. You do an MMA fight same result.

"Do you think Floyd Mayweather has ever had his feet kicked out from under him?" White asked. "She walks around at 160, 165. At 165 pounds, all her weight coming down on him, on the street, on here, on the concrete, I don't care where it is, she's going to hurt him badly. I've seen her throw big dudes and hurt

IF, and I stress IF, she got ahold of him without getting knocked out Floyd would be in deep trouble on the ground. I only say this because I know what I can do with a two time national championship Thai boxer on the ground, and I wasn't even a state champion or anything, just an above average high school wrestler.

She likely gets punched.... and punched hard before her takedown happens....
I have seen her work out and throw guys though. She is an incredibly strong woman. I wouldn't fight her.

What an idiot... Dana White makes me ashamed to be an MMA fan, sadly.

Back