Dana says no chance in hell Sylvia ever fights for UFC again.

Unsurprising. Sylvia has looked pretty garbage while he's been out of the UFC. He put on a small win streak for a while, but then he got owned by Abe Wagner.

I thought Sylvia was a police officer now?

part-time. and i heard from someone that he works at the oscar meyer plant in bettendorf. not sure if i believe that, but i heard it.

They need to strip Cain of his belt right away if the only thing that matters is physique.

It's not a matter of physique it's a matter of bothering to train which Tim Sylvia obviously doesn't. When Tim was at his best he weighed between 250-260 now he is usually well over 300.

Cain is in shape and obviously trains. You probably should have said Roy Nelson but even he is in better shape than Sylvia despite the beer belly.

So you mean showing up overweight and getting beat up outside of the UFC wasn't the best way back in?

Cue "he will take it seriously if you hire him!" as if that is a good reason.

While I agree with Dana on Timmy, he is blatantly wrong on the letting people go...

did he forget he is responsible for us not seeing Fedor & Randy???
Randy who was still under contract with the UFC? Had fights left and received a signing bonus...

Unsurprising. Sylvia has looked pretty garbage while he's been out of the UFC. He put on a small win streak for a while, but then he got owned by Abe Wagner.

I thought Sylvia was a police officer now?

He was doin his cop thing while he was still in the UFC.

Sylvias biggest problem was when he started fighting not to lose instead of letting his hands go like he used to earlier in his career.

I don't even think Sylvia can make 265.

Didn't he fight at Super HW atabout 300 pounds a year or so ago?

Where does it say Dana says no chance in hell? He says due to his record its unlikely, never said no chance in hell.

BTW, I originally thought this thread said Silva, lol

If he comes back to the UFC in his current shape that's the day I stop watching.

If he comes back to the UFC in his current shape that's the day they introduce a new weight class.

And to think of the hate he received back in the day.

The guys on an embarrassing slump right now anyways and he's getting up there in age

I agree that Timmeh has no business in a UFC Octagon, he simply is not good enough any more... and if he got hurt, the UFC would ultimately suffer... but it would be classy to bring back the former HW champ for his hometown card in some sort of non-combatant, honorary capacity...

He has a bad record, cant win a fight lately and is fat, out of shape and cant even make 265. WHy would anyone want him resigned?

If he was on a 4 fight win streak, was back in shape and making the HW limit I could see giving him a chance on that card but thats the reality.

Back