Dana says no chance in hell Sylvia ever fights for UFC again.

Poor Timmeh.

Tim Sylvia ✔ @timsylviamma
Follow
Lol @danawhite blocked me. I think all my fans was getting to him and didn't want to here my name anymore, if he just listen 2 them.

Yea no way Timmy was ever getting back into the UFC on a 3 fight losing streak against unranked competition, but I do find it hilarious Dana blocked him on twitter. That's cold blooded

In all fairness, Timmeh isn't helping himself.

Dude could lose an easy 60lbs and he should get a streak going. It will probably never happen though.

Unsurprising. Sylvia has looked pretty garbage while he's been out of the UFC. He put on a small win streak for a while, but then he got owned by Abe Wagner.

I thought Sylvia was a police officer now?

with a 0-3-1 record you're not getting into the UFC. Thats how ez it is and Tim knows that.

PS alltho everyone on sherdog hates him, i was a fan of him as a person. Not to charmed by 5 rnd jabathons either.

Yea, that law suit thing at the end was not needed and wholly irrelevant to the topic

what's the 32 million thing about??

He is trying to reference that they are suing a guy for making money off streaming pay per views for the tune of $32 Mil. Which is apples and oranges...the guy was asking for handouts for streaming fights. Deserves to get hammered for every dollar he made off that site.

Sylvia will beat Cain... maybe in a dream.

Pretty straightforward, funny how people try to make it sound like something else.

The guy isn't winning, that's all there is to it.

didn't stop dana from going after that guy for $32 million.

what's the 32 million thing about??

He's referring to the guy that illegally distributed hundreds of PPVs and took money for it. You know, like a crime. Somehow TS thinks that's ok and I guess the guy was just trying to better himself by breaking the law, rather than trying to make money honestly.

Back