Dana says Jones & Gane beat Aspinall

Dana has always had an issue with huffing his own farts, its not just about pushing what makes the most money but buying into his own hype.

Why is it so common to say well we have never seen him lose, so therefore he can't lose.

Jones had 3 fights that went to the end that he arguably lost. And that was at 205 where he looked physically amazing.

It's possible Jones is monster at heavyweight. Also possible he does terrible. I wouldn't favor him VS. Aspinall.

Is trolling in fashion again? It’s been years since I remember seeing so many troll threads on here.

Tom lost via freak injury lol

Aspinall has multiple losses. Despite being hyped up as a BJJ prodigy who has been training with his black belt dad ever since he was little, Aspinall submitted with very little resistance to a low level fighter.

f635525a087c4c828a735e7a22988195-ezgif-com-optimize.gif

Aspinall has multiple losses. Despite being hyped up as a BJJ prodigy who has been training with his black belt dad ever since he was little, Aspinall submitted with very little resistance to a low level fighter.

f635525a087c4c828a735e7a22988195-ezgif-com-optimize.gif

Oh ya I forgot no one ever improves. So Jones would have to cheat against Matt Hamil. Gotcha ;)

So then sign the fight, instead of trying to convince fans that fighting Stipes cadaver is somehow more relevant.
To be fair, Stipe has been fighting fires for several years now, since he retired from fighting.

Firefighters carry ppl up stairs. This builds muscle. Stipe is stronger than when we last saw him. He might be the best heavyweight alive right now.

Dana doesn't even believe his own bullshit. He's just a salesman.

I doubt Jones is exiting a locked room with Anthony Joshua with his consciousness intact after seeing what Joshua did to Ngannou.

I doubt Jones is exiting a locked room with Anthony Joshua with his consciousness intact after seeing what Joshua did to Ngannou.
Ankle pick. It should be relatively easy for Jon to leave that room so long as he doesn't get into a striking exchange. And Jon is a lot of things, including a thinking fighter.

Ankle pick. It should be relatively easy for Jon to leave that room so long as he doesn't get into a striking exchange. And Jon is a lot of things, including a thinking fighter.
That ain't happening before a lightning jab from Joshua wobbles Jon.

That ain't happening before a lightning jab from Joshua wobbles Jon.
But it can still happen after. And it's all about how the fight finishes, right? It's unlikely to be a striking match and if it is, Jon is going to use long distance kicks until he can get to Anthony's legs. In a boxing match? Or in a very small space where Jon can't keep distance I'd favour Anthony. But in open space, there is a reason boxers don't beat MMA fighters in no holds barred combat.

Jones’ fans know he’s a fraud. He’s a lowlife cheater. He’s a criminal. And Jones, and Dana are pathological liars.

The whole fanbase is the lowest I’ve ever encountered. Literally morally reprehensible in every way. I wouldn’t leave a child in the care of anybody that was a fan of Jones.

Back