Dana says if Conor wins title fight will be at Croke Park or Vegas.

lol you seem to forget that negotiations are handled by more than just Dana White, and he doesn't get the final say so w/e the UFC aren't interested in a guy that thinks he's top 5 (well, think's he's top 1) and hasn't beaten anyone even close to that.

and saying his best win was Jay Hieron, a fighter he barely scraped by is totally fair.

There was not negotiation to begin with, they didn't want the meeting with Askren.

Next the UFC has brought in a steady stream of people less qualified.

Lol Aldo is shook.

Drag the brazilian to the north to be butchered by The King.

No wayyyyy. Conor does not deserve a title fighter over a win of Siver
He deserved it after beating Dustin. The Siver fight is just serving as another highlight reel for Conor's montage videos.

This translates to "it will be in Vegas 100% because we just talk about stadiums to piss you all off. No way are we going to give wilKO his wet dream and have the GOAT fight in the biggest stadium in Ireland and make UFC history by smashing the Canadian stadium event we did once ever."

There was not negotiation to begin with, they didn't want the meeting with Askren.

Next the UFC has brought in a steady stream of people less qualified.

on a lot less money than Askren would accept....

Yeah I don't see Aldo agreeing to fight in Ireland

IIRC I think he said he doesn't care if it's in Ireland or not.

Besides, even if he had a problem with it, he's in no position to bitch about homefield advantage since he fought Mendes twice in Brazil.

The topic of money never came up. Didn't you read what Dana said?

my problem (all the way through this) has been the obsession with believing Dana when it suits them, and calling him a lying piece of shit when it doesn't. Don't worry about what was said to the press so much and apply a bit of actual brainpower to it. They don't want him at this time because he believes his value is far higher than his career to this point would suggest, plus the UFC doesn't need Askren. At all.

Didn't you guys get the memo? they are trying to get rid of boring fighters who can sometimes derail potential contenders with the ugliest of performances. In defence of Askren, he is going for finishes, and I am pretty confident he would do well in the UFC, but with the shit said in the press and the fact that Askren comes across as a massive douche, can hardly expect Dana to take it in the ass to sign the guy, even if he has been unreasonable.

Back