Dana says if Conor wins title fight will be at Croke Park or Vegas.

If it is in ireland it would have to be in at least the end of May/June just incase of the weather.

Cant wait. Aldo vs mcgregor a superfight of the best FW

fighters don't get a cut of the gate so what difference would it make .

Fighters get whatever is in their contract. A long-reigning champ like Aldo will have negotiated nice stuff into his contract.

I would love too hear how quiet 50000 irishman will go when Aldo separates Conor from consciousness

The time is now-

To get a titl shot off a win against an U ranked opponent. This makes two this year.

i think hes talking about vegas if mcgregor doesnt pull the ratings up enough

i know, hes scared and aldo fans are scared too

I, as an Aldo fan am hoping he gets the opportunity to shut up Ireland like when DHK silenced the Brazilian fans against Erick Silva.

I would not do it in ireland because if conor has to pull out because of an injury, you are going to have a ton Irishmen demanding refunds. Hope they learned a lesson from the cain injury on the Mexico card.

ugh this crap again. so when Dana says it, it makes you mad because he must be lying, but Askren says it and you kiss his ass and believe him.

Askren is selling you wolf tickets and your anti-zuffa conformity is blinding you to it.

WTF? Between Askren and Dana, who would know what Askren wants?

Aldo has shown a willingness to fight outside his home before and if he wants the biggest payday possible he will again.

As for the bit about Askren, I think the truth is somewhere in between each of them. Askren doesn't want to play the game how Dana wants him to play it and he has a good situation with OneFC. Dana also has to deflect the fact that he missed the opportunity to sign him because he didn't want Bellator to get any credibility. The truth is that they both missed an opportunity. If Dana hadn't been so concerned with Bellator, and Askren had been willing to take a fight or two in WSOF he would be signed already.

Yeah I don't see Aldo agreeing to fight in Ireland

the ufc -where a professional wrestler gets a shot that others have to earn

where an unproven challenger gets his title shot in his home country.

Where coke heads have their boss making excuses and covering for them.

Aldo has been saying he wants to get paid more, so if I was him I would take the fight in Ireland if it meant that he was going to get paid significantly more for the fight. Why hold out to fight in front of 12,000 in Brazil when he could potentially fight in front of 30,000+ in Ireland.

Since Aldo has complained about his money, I suspect he will fight wherever Dana can convince him that his payout will be the highest.

Fighters get whatever is in their contract. A long-reigning champ like Aldo will have negotiated nice stuff into his contract.
Aldo aint getting no cut of a gate...jesus where do you guys get this shit. Why do you think he still complaining about his pay .

Siver cannot win this fight, but I think he should pull some kind of antic to mentally maim Conor ala Igor/Kerr 1.

I just want to see Conor face some adversity before his title fight.

unbelievable that wins over siver and poirier would conor a title shot.

Mendes got one after a Lentz win, Lamas got a shot after a Koch win KZ got one after beating poirier and Edgar got it after 2 straight losses in another division.

WTF? Between Askren and Dana, who would know what Askren wants?

Askren can say he wants to be in the UFC when in fact he wants other orgs to pay him more money, give him much lower tier opponents and allow him to never have to actually prove he is one of the best.

wolf tickets. he is selling em and would you believe it? he has buyers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back