Dana says if Conor wins title fight will be at Croke Park or Vegas.

Wait, Aldo is actually going to try and fight this Irish demigod Conor?

Wow, brave on his part. Conor bless him

It will be in Ireland, Conor has already seen these tings.

The last Ariel podcast had Cathal Pendred as one of the guests and he stated that he has some insider information about this. Said his friend knows folks who work within the stadiums and that talks are under-way to book one of them. Apparently there wasn't much interest initially but that Conor has become such a huge star in Ireland that apparently the two stadiums are now in a bit of a bidding war to host the event.

Jose will fight anywhere. I like that attitude from a champion.

Truly pisses me off when Dana says Askren doesn't want to be in the UFC when Askren has said repeatedly that he wants to.

ugh this crap again. so when Dana says it, it makes you mad because he must be lying, but Askren says it and you kiss his ass and believe him.

Askren is selling you wolf tickets and your anti-zuffa conformity is blinding you to it.

They should use this Conor hype and fill that stadium in Ireland. It would be great way to promote MMA, it would be among top sports news in the whole world. After Aldo clown Conor in this fight, it is going to be impossible to fill such a large stadium.

putting a fight on outdoors in a cold, wet and windy country where most of the cold, wet and wind-swept fans would be miles away from the cage, what could go wrong

It would be like the sixth or seventh time defending his belt in the challenger's home country so I don't see why this would be any different.

It's about six or seven time zones. Do you expect the longest raining champ to take his training camp to another continent? Or do you expect him to fly around the globe while cutting weight and fight at 4am?

Well that's a shame, I thought it was a sure thing in Ireland.

Last edited:
Truly pisses me off when Dana says Askren doesn't want to be in the UFC when Askren has said repeatedly that he wants to.
It's a good thing. Ben will call his bluff and practically force Dana to sign him once his deal with OneFC is up.

I hope it's Vegas, but let's see what happens with this upcoming fight.

It would be insane if that fight were to happen in Croke Park. It would be the Dublin card times 100.

It'd be fucking stupid not to put it in Brazil or Ireland. This fight will be too heated to not have native fans.

Ireland is the only place. Aldo needs to go into hostile territory

unbelievable that wins over siver and poirier would conor a title shot.

Back