Dana says if Conor wins title fight will be at Croke Park or Vegas.

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
he did some twitter q&a thing today. Didn't really say much except he said he's working on cyborg vs rousey (which sounds like bullshit). He repeated Askren doesn't want to be in the ufc. The usual bs.. but he said this. So for now, no Brazil.

Dana so want Conor to win that I think he will put some of Rogan's medicine in Siver's food.

Yeah I don't see Aldo agreeing to fight in Ireland

Why not? He already defended his title in Sacramento against Faber in the WEC, then against Hominick in Toronto. He's also defended his title in Brazil 3 times, so I don't think it would be unfair for him to defend in a challenger's backyard one more time.

It would be like the sixth or seventh time defending his belt in the challenger's home country so I don't see why this would be any different.

Sounds like a potential Jon Jones/Conor McGregor injury contingency plan.

It would be like the sixth or seventh time defending his belt in the challenger's home country so I don't see why this would be any different.

He's not going to defend in Brazil twice in a row and the UFC isn't going to miss out on all that free money in Ireland. Its as good as confirmed for Ireland already.

He was down to fight Mendes in Cali. I think Aldo will go for the big money. They just have to make it logistically make sense for Ireland. If the fight isn't in Ireland I doubt it would be Aldo's doing.

AldoMcGregor-634x351.jpg

550x381xaldo-mcgregor-poster.png.speedilic.ic.HuHpQH-M_c.jpg

[YT]lEkntDXn6ZM[/YT]​

Good, the Brazilian crowd would ruin that fights excitement.

Truly pisses me off when Dana says Askren doesn't want to be in the UFC when Askren has said repeatedly that he wants to.

doesn't matter, aldo chops him down to size all day long no matter where they fight in the world.

Should be Vegas

Getting Croke Park is pretty unlikely. The GAA would want a massive cut and it'd be difficult getting permission for it (See Garth Brooks fiasco last year)
Aviva would make more sense, assuming a stadium actually could be filled that is.

If it's not on the champs home turf it should be in LV.

Back