Dana says he would have given Pacquiao an easier fight and dodged Marquez

How does this even make sense?

To diminish Anderson Silva's career and try to insinuate that he has fought "nobodies" and "cans" is clearly indicative of someone who doesn't know jack shit about MMA and is clearly fighter bashing.

Your right,I'm not a big Anderson fan,but if someone seriously thinks Anderson is overrated they are either trolling or hating for no reason,I bet he's a chael fan.

paraphrasing but that's the gist of it.

Hey UFC fans, congratulations your Dana White is evolving ............... your Dana White evolved into Bob Arum.

http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/articles/15830-rivalry-renewed-dana-white-slams-bob-arum

"Dumbest fight in history. Bob Arum is a moron. You don't take that fight, you idiot. Why would you do that fight? It's all about the money, that's why. That was a money fight, that's what that fight was done for. He should have fought Bradley. Bradley's the fight they should have done. He would have knocked Bradley out, he would have got his belt back and now he's back in the position he should have been in. [Pacquiao's] one of the best fighters in the world. He goes out and fights Marquez again? Bob Arum is the dumbest promoter in the history of the world."

two things, he should learn some respect for someone who been in the game since before he was born probably and more importantly, I wish the UFC would quit trying to inject itself into boxing's limelight. For all this talk about how the ufc is taking over you'd think they wouldn't do this kind of shit.

What the UFC likes to do is give their champions easy tailor made opponents and make them look good. Just look at Anderson Silva's UFC career.

What were the odds for Donaire/Arce and Khan/Molina again? Or most any televised undercard fight these days?

I think both sports have troubles with matchmaking.

What the UFC likes to do is give their champions easy tailor made opponents and make them look good. Just look at Anderson Silva's UFC career.

tumblr_m3m3a74ZSe1qd2v8o.gif

Preach it brother.

What were the odds for Donaire/Arce and Khan/Molina again? Or most any televised undercard fight these days?

I think both sports have troubles with matchmaking.

Khan was something ridiculous like -3000 and Arthur Abraham was -2800,

you almost never see odds that one sided in MMA.

tumblr_m3m3a74ZSe1qd2v8o.gif

Preach it brother.

Seriously? Do you really believe Anderson Silva has had "tailor made" opponents all the way to the top?

Setting aside some of the silly fights, like with Bonnar, Griffin, Irvin,....do you really believe his resume is padded?

i don't have to let it go .

history will remember it as a robbery , just like chavez-whitaker , de la hoya-sturm , de la hoya -mosley 2 etc...

you'll have to deal with being in that 0.1 % who thought bradley won :icon_surp

I scored the fight even actually.

How does this even make sense?

To diminish Anderson Silva's career and try to insinuate that he has fought "nobodies" and "cans" is clearly indicative of someone who doesn't know jack shit about MMA and is clearly fighter bashing.

How does it make sense? I dont understand the confusion. Thats how the UFC promotes a mismatch like that. Show the clip of Cote drpping Ortiz over and over.

All you racists need to give Tim Bradley his due.

Pac looked like shit in that fight, came in with a stupid strategy with no plan b. He threw away that fight in the last 6 rounds. I'm tired of people acting like it was a showcase for PAcquiao. It was a terrible performance, maybe the worst he's ever fought over 12 rounds.
I agree for the most part, Pac looked terrible.

Even still he did enough to decisiverly win rthe fight in my eyes and the eyes of most everyone who watched.

Pac was fighting in cruise control and still clearly got the better of the fight.

Marquez was clearly the harder fight, almost ANYONE in the boxing community who watched the fights can see that, except maybe the 2 retard judges you guys like to cling to.

Of course not. But you will comment on it repeatedly and then take the high road and say you're not discussing it.

A knee jerk reaction, which I go back and edit...

You guys think Bradley won or thought it was a draw,

98 percent of the boxing world thinks otherwise.

There is nothing more to discuss.

How does it make sense? I dont understand the confusion. Thats how the UFC promotes a mismatch like that. Show the clip of Cote drpping Ortiz over and over.

Patrick Cote was the next contender in line after defeating 3 straight fighters, in Grove, Almeida and I forget the third...

And please answer the question...do you think Anderson Silva's resume is padded and full of cans and nobodies?

And Silva Forrest wasn't a gimme fight, in Forrests 3 fights prior to Silva hed beaten Shogun, Rampage for the title then lost it to Rashad Evans in a fight that was no blow out (Forrest was winning before he was stopped). And on this very site a lot of ppl were picking Forrest due to his size and skills.

Patrick Cote was the next contender in line after defeating 3 straight fighters, in Grove, Almeida and I forget the third...

And please answer the question...do you think Anderson Silva's resume is padded and full of cans and nobodies?

I don't really keep up with it. I don't really see a problem with Silva fighting no hopers like Bonnar and Griffin I guess. I just don't think they should be PPV events.

Why didn't everyone piss their pants when Lennox got boned vs evander?

I don't really keep up with it. I don't really see a problem with Silva fighting no hopers like Bonnar and Griffin I guess. I just don't think they should be PPV events.

His fight with Bonnar was put together last second after a plethora of injuries ruined the entire main card.

For every "no hoper" Silva as fought, he has defeated 3 times as many legitimate contenders...

and if you want to talk about Padded resumes, or very carefully selected fights, let's take a look at Canelo's career...

not saying he isn't "for real" but let's be honest here...next time you shit on MMA, examine some of the glaring hypocrisies that exist in boxing.

Seriously? Do you really believe Anderson Silva has had "tailor made" opponents all the way to the top?

Setting aside some of the silly fights, like with Bonnar, Griffin, Irvin,....do you really believe his resume is padded?

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

Back