Dana said Lawler is fighting...

sohocanaan22

Blue Belt
Reaction score
...in the summer, but he didn't mention an opponent. That mean anything? Or is Hendricks a given at this point?

thought it was lawler hendricks 3

It means they haven't decided on an opponent for him yet.

Hes waiting for nick to win or lose

Wouldnt mind seeing lawler lombard so hopefully hector can pull somthing big to get a title shot before his time runs out

Last edited:
he better change his mind and make it rory
I guess Lombard is an option

Hendricks doesn't deserve an immediate rematch imo. Shouldn't be fighting the same guy for a 3rd fight in a row when Lawler went out and beat 2 contenders to get his next shot. Bet fan backlash is making him rethink

Hendricks doesn't deserve an immediate rematch imo. Shouldn't be fighting the same guy for a 3rd fight in a row when Lawler went out and beat 2 contenders to get his next shot. Bet fan backlash is making him rethink

He better be. I'm so tired of every title fight ending with rematches.

I thought the rubber match was a lock at this point.

It would be nice to get some other guys in the title picture for a change, but I'm not holding my breath.

Hope it isn't Hendricks... boring whiner he is. Hope he's out of the title picture for a good while.

I surely hope Dana is rethinking a third fight against Big Rig and I hope that fight does NOT happen. I'm hoping Rory gets his title shot.

He better be. I'm so tired of every title fight ending with rematches.
I think the buyrate would be worse for the Triology fight too if it happens right away.

Everyone assumed Hendricks was next when it was announced that Rory would not receive his promised title shot but nothing official has been said by the brass.

Let's say it's not going to be hendricks. Would you guys rather see rory or gsp. It's possible maybe GSP returns.

If Diaz wins he could make Diaz vs Lawler, much bigger fight

That's a serious rapist's wit ya got there.

But seriously, you're looking too deeply into it. They just haven't decided on who he's going to fight next. We'll find out the closer we get to summer. I'm hoping it's Rory. Hendricks needs to work his way back up like what Lawler did.

They said Hendricks, but Dana is probably backtracking being most people are complaining about that fight again

Back