dana - ronda rousey would hurt floyd mayweather very badly (new interview)

I post this often, but this is often a topic on this forum so here I go again:

if Floyd and Manny get into a fight, how will that fight end? a one-punch KO for Manny? Floyd "sticks and moves," doing what he is trained to do and ends up methodically beating Manny down over the course of 40 minutes? no, it ends with one of the elite pro-boxers on top of the other, sitting on his chest in the full mount, and dropping punches and perhaps elbows on his face. and it ends within 3 minutes

Floyd doesn't have the speed, footwork, or the handspeed to keep Ronda away from him.

/sarcasm

So if Ronda's so great Dana why don't you pay her $48 million a fight?

So if Ronda's so great Dana why don't you pay her $48 million a fight?

Because she isn't worth $48 million per fight. No MMA fighter is. Mayweather draws a crowd and is worth the payment.

Why don't we pay paediatricians $48 million a year? Surely a child's life is worth that!

Because she isn't worth $48 million per fight. No MMA fighter is. Mayweather draws a crowd and is worth the payment.

Why don't we pay paediatricians $48 million a year? Surely a child's life is worth that!

Doesnt Mayweather pay himself?

An average 70 year old man is stronger than than a 20 year old woman. Just STFU Dana. Science FTW.

Let me start off by saying I hate both Mayweather and Rousey equally but people need be honest with themselves. Do you really think Floyd couldn't land at least ONE punch against Ronda before she got a clinch on him? Do you really think Ronda can take ONE punch from a professional boxer? Floyd is just too fast for her. Regardless of how great Ronda's judo is, Floyd's speed would be way too much for her. It's a known fact that men have more fast twitch muscle fibers than women do. The lack of fast twitch muscle fibers is the reason why you don't see women dunking all the time in the WNBA as opposed to the NBA where they dunk all the time in every single game played.

I just can't believe that we've got people on this forum that believe things like "Mike Tyson would overwhelm Ken Shamrock with 3 months training". Are you kidding me? Go watch the footage. There is a reason that Art Jimmerson got made to look like a helpless child by Royce Gracie. After that no boxer ever dared set foot in the cage again. That is, until James Toney did it, and was made to look like a helpless child by Randy Couture.

Hey boxing fanboys, no disrespect. Your sport is great. But a grappler beats a striker 100% of the time.

An average 70 year old man is stronger than than a 20 year old woman. Just STFU Dana. Science FTW.

LOL yeah that's good science. What peer reviewed journal did you read that bullshit in? You gonna put 70 year old Ali against a 20 year old ladies boxer? Maybe you have some sort of weird sexual fetish that involves old men getting beat up by young girls.

Hey if that's your thing don't let me spoil the fantasy.

God Dana no one cares, no one has ever cared about your "new" chuck Liddell...

You're wrong, and you know it. I.e. there has been, litterally, over 1000 pages (pages, not posts!) on the whole Ronda - Mayweather thing alone.

People care, and you know it. You just wish they didn't, but they do, and it pisses you off.

What happens when he cracks her in the jaw?

How is he going to do that when she's diving for a low single? Do boxers practice punching people who are diving for their legs?

Ronda likes to move forward and Floyd is the best counter puncher in the world. Do the math. What is she gonna do? Catch one of his punches and uchimata him?

Do the math? OK, where in the equation to I plug in Floyd's TDD, or skill in the clinch? Sure Floyd has one chance to land a punch on a person that is under no obligation to box with him, but if he misses he is completely screwed.

I just can't believe that we've got people on this forum that believe things like "Mike Tyson would overwhelm Ken Shamrock with 3 months training". Are you kidding me? Go watch the footage. There is a reason that Art Jimmerson got made to look like a helpless child by Royce Gracie. After that no boxer ever dared set foot in the cage again. That is, until James Toney did it, and was made to look like a helpless child by Randy Couture.

Hey boxing fanboys, no disrespect. Your sport is great. But a grappler beats a striker 100% of the time.

Mo Smith vs Mark Coleman?

Floyd would beat her in a ring, a cage, the streets, the zoo, a farm, an airport, a shopping mall........what else??? A bank, a blood clinic, a grocery store, a movie theatre, the beach, a car dealership, a national park, an Indian reverse, the Great Wall of china, mars and any other planet, hyperspace and a pride ring.

Still trying to make a name for WMMA of the back of a famous boxer. Lowest form of trying to get attention. This is beyond going full retard tbh.

The whole Floyd Ronda thing started as a joke, but has escalated to something very weird now. Whats the obsession from the UFC to prove Ronda is a more of a badass than floyd? I wonder if decline in the ufc has something to do with it?

Seriously, men naturally have so much more strength than women. Even Fallon Fox ragdolls her opponents sometimes.

I reckon Rousey would struggle against amatuer male boxers/mma fighters, let alone elite athletes like Floyd.

Heck, I reckon I would ragdoll Rousey, just by having man-strength.

Mousasi has a black belt in Judo and weights around 200+ pounds.

How is he anyway comparable to an average male or to Floyd?

You would not ragdoll Rousey lol. You wouldn't even ragdoll Sara McMann.

Back