dana - ronda rousey would hurt floyd mayweather very badly (new interview)

Shit is getting ridiculous. Dana needs to stop, he sounds like a virgin teenager, who cant get enough of his crush.

Fuck that!

I want to see 6'11" NBA players in the NHL :)

Just think of how Semmy Schilt dominated kickboxing. Imagine LeBron James training MMA from day 1 as a toddler. The differences in size and athleticism are just too great.

I find it strange when people use the term athelticism as if they think it applies across the board to all sports. Mike was a fat kid who discovered he could punch fast and very hard. That and an incredible chin are his natural gifts. Whether that would translate to wrestling isn't a for sure thing.
Ken fought a world class athlete at UFC 6, and won. World class wrestlers have been in the sport since UFC4. A gold medalist completed as early as UFC9. Would Tyson have stopped Severn or Mark Shultz from scoring a double leg with 3 months training? No fucking way.

Its a strange argument, you also have MMA fighters who have trained for 10 years and STILL can't stop a double leg.

Try beating the #1 female in the world (cyborg) first. How can this bitch think she is the best when she is clearly dodging cyborg??? Anderson and fedor beat up people who were supposedly on steroids and heavier

Another thread where Dana is right and Sherdog thinks if enough people say he is not he isn't. But that's not the case. Unless it's boxing, Ronda fucks pretty boy up.

I reckon I would beat Ronda Rousey on account of having Man-strength.

Mayweather is a professional athlete and would f**king destroy Rousey anywhere.

Just think of how Semmy Schilt dominated kickboxing. Imagine LeBron James training MMA from day 1 as a toddler. The differences in size and athleticism are just too great.

Speed kills, that also has to be brought into the debate. If you want to include ALL sports, there are so many variables, fighting for example has size to deal with in the terms of reach and distance. In some other sports you have to have speed mixed with speed, and brains.

Tyson had speed, power and ferociousness.

But the whole Rousey beats Mayweather crap is just that....crap. Who knows and who cares, it will NEVER happen. Dana is trying his hardest to keep her relevant and the big UFC star, it must make some other male stars see red. Its pure horseshit being shoveled down people's throats.

Speed kills, that also has to be brought into the debate. If you want to include ALL sports, there are so many variables, fighting for example has size to deal with in the terms of reach and distance. In some other sports you have to have speed mixed with speed, and brains.

Tyson had speed, power and ferociousness.

But the whole Rousey beats Mayweather crap is just that....crap. Who knows and who cares, it will NEVER happen. Dana is trying his hardest to keep her relevant and the big UFC star, it must make some other male stars see red. Its pure horseshit being shoveled down people's throats.

That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm glad you see my points earlier. Mike Tyson had speed, power, conditioning and animosity. He would have overwhelmed Ken Shamrock with just 3 months of training.

And yes, Dana is full of shit. Floyd would destroy Honda.

That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm glad you see my points earlier. Mike Tyson had speed, power, conditioning and animosity. He would have overwhelmed Ken Shamrock with just 3 months of training.

And yes, Dana is full of shit. Floyd would destroy Honda.

I truly wonder if Dana believes what he's spouting or if it's purely a marketing move and we all just ate the bait. He's either clueless about his own business niche or brilliantly trolling the masses.

The clear difference between man and woman:

Ronda vs Mousasi. Gegard is barely even trying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9xjs2fWJEs

Seriously, men naturally have so much more strength than women. Even Fallon Fox ragdolls her opponents sometimes.

I reckon Rousey would struggle against amatuer male boxers/mma fighters, let alone elite athletes like Floyd.

Heck, I reckon I would ragdoll Rousey, just by having man-strength.

oh god this turned into the athlecism debate first of i would say gymnasts are far more athletic than football and basketball players the core strength it takes to do gymnastics along with the speed and hand eye coordination is fucking insane and then you see a guy like lebron get tapped on the nose and dive down and cry then wear a fucking hannibal lector-esque mask for a few games should put into perspective that not just anyone can fight or take getting punched in the face

The clear difference between man and woman:

Ronda vs Mousasi. Gegard is barely even trying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9xjs2fWJEs

yeah, but that's mousasi. nobody's arguing that ronda would lose to any male mma fighter. sure, she's got some slick hips on the mat and i'm sure she could tap many lower level BW cans who would never see the UFC or anything close, but a fairly decent trained male mma fighter would crush her. any competent BJJ blue belt will have enough skill to make the fight about strength and athleticism.

but it's totally different when a fighter has ZERO grappling experience. imagine a lion fighting a dolphin to death ("to the death, georges") in the ocean. I'm not trying to condescend because I know you know your shit but I just think grappling is so much more serious than striking.

I wrestled for 10 yrs, was pretty strong, trained bjj, and after a week or month I conceded that a kid purple belt who was 50 lbs less than me could kick my ass if we ever fought for some reason. sure, we weren't striking. who knows? maybe I would've just bulled him over and fucked him up (that would've been my strategy), but my money would've been on the kid.

Lol Rousey may not even get to put a hand on Mayweather.

Another thread where Dana is right and Sherdog thinks if enough people say he is not he isn't. But that's not the case. Unless it's boxing, Ronda fucks pretty boy up.

Thank god at least someone knows the truth.

Yeah, an elite boxer knows nothing about footwork. Speed? Timing? They don't have those either.

Ronda never gets close enough to clinch and throw Mayweather and gets KTFO.

:p I just posted on another board how Rousey could kick two average dudes butts. And she could do it quite handily. But now I must say she would get absolutely destroyed by Mayweather. It is ridiculous to even consider them fighting.

Back