Media Dana riding them Irish nuts...

I dont really have a problem with what Dana said. Conor didn't hit him as hard as he could, and either way it was still wrong for Conor to do it. People get punched every day in bars. Everything he said seemed accurate to me. And he's not going to punish Conor because he knows Conor has no plans of fighting anytime soon.

'its his signature punch,but he didnt threw it hard enough' lol

'These type of things happen all the time'..

I can confirm, that generally trained MMA fighters don't go around sucker punching old men in Irish pubs..

Dana will suck McGregor's cock until he legit murders someone.

Dana is so biased if this was another fighter he’d be cut along time ago

Best comment,

'Hitting an old man is the lowest of the low. Khabib refused his drink and Conor did nothing.'

Had Conor actually hit him as hard as he could, that Old Guy wouldn't be alive today (he is, isn't he?).

So basically, this was Conor teaching the Old Guy a valuable lesson: It was him saying: Don't disrespect people stronger than you. It was him slapping a kid disrespecting his parents.

Old Guy is probably thankful for getting punched (it wasn't an actual punch, mind you, more of a slap).

oh shit , Daddy Dana still protecting his child.
lol at trying to say it was not a hard punch

Even Dana confirms it was a punch. If there was an opportunity to make it look like something more innocent, he would do this. So what now, McTaper fans?

I usually like Dana but him gargling the balls of this complete degenerate scumbag is pissing me off.

This is a young professional fighter sucker punching a drunk old man sitting down. Fucking disgusting behavior. Needs to be thrown in jail with some real motherfuckers to humble him.

Had Conor actually hit him as hard as he could, that Old Guy wouldn't be alive today (he is, isn't he?).

So basically, this was Conor teaching the Old Guy a valuable lesson: It was him saying: Don't disrespect people stronger than you. It was him slapping a kid disrespecting his parents.

Old Guy is probably thankful for getting punched (it wasn't an actual punch, mind you, more of a slap).
Wow people really will do some mental gymnastics to defend Conor around here

Dana is so biased if this was another fighter he’d be cut along time ago

Well, another fighter that wasnt named Jon Jones... I mean, Dana is willing to find excuses for these two men and their actions outside of the cage if they will make money for the company. Plus, you know what they say, any press is good press.

Wow people really will do some mental gymnastics to defend Conor around here

Doing mental gymnastics is part of what constitutes evolution. If mental gymnastics didn't take place, we would still be living in a time where gymnastics wasn't even an olympic sport.

Shut the fuck up with that shit lol. "Don't disrespect people stronger than you." Don't go into a bar buying everyone whiskey, thinking they will want it. How hard of a thought process is that?

We need to know what the old guy said.

Some words are worth getting slapped over.

'These type of things happen all the time'..

I can confirm, that generally trained MMA fighters don't go around sucker punching old men in Irish pubs..

Dana will suck McGregor's cock until he legit murders someone.
There are lots of videos out there of mma fighters losing it while out drinking.

As bad as this was, it's nothing compared to BJ Penn's incident with the strip club bouncer.

Back